[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 34 KB, 680x475, 1603821322709.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24522839 No.24522839 [Reply] [Original]

What gig job has the highest earning potential? Doing some research and Amazon Flex seems bretty good. Anything to not be a wagie.

>> No.24523457

>>24522839
m

>> No.24523499
File: 7 KB, 225x225, TOMOCHAIN.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Waiting game. Stack up on TOMO and don't sell until you've made it.

>> No.24523722

>>24522839
The highest earning potentials are basically pipe dreams. Stuff like youtuber, instagram influencer, etc all have insane earning potentials, but you're most likely not going to hit that top 0.01%; you'd have to shoot for top 10 or 25% and aim for volume

With that being said, literally every single popular business model on the planet has 7/8 figure potential. Every one. Scalability is a major factor of deciding if a business is worth pursuing, but they all work. For instance, if we wanted to focus on "make money online" models, selling on amazon, dropshipping with shopify stores, niche blogging and making money off ads, paid webinars, flipping domains, youtube, ebay, print on demand clothing/artwork, SaaS (as big or small as you want, even single function, paid plugins on wordpress/shopify can be insanely lucrative), etc etc etc. It all works and it's all profitable if you do it right. Most people just look at them as get rich quick schemes or as passive income in the sense that they don't have to do anything and the money will just flow in. All the things I mentioned take insane amounts of upfront work to make successful, work that you won't be paid for and won't see results from, most likely for months.

It took me like 20 min to get my first online sale, but over a year to actually become profitable. Exclusively due to my own errors, but if you're new at anything you're going to make mistakes