[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 5 KB, 225x225, EPIC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24500586 No.24500586 [Reply] [Original]

Why are you going to miss the best bull run of Q4, anon?
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/epic-cash

ECR snapshot coming after the first of the year. ECR snapshot deadline is the last block before 12/31/2020 at midnight. ECR will be a 1 to 1 match to current Epic Cash holding. Snapshot will be confirmed via a dAPP that will allow you to confirm if certain tx's are yours. ECR is the Governance token of EpiCenter(More information to come later.) Holding ECR entitles you to a variety of benefits: loan forgiveness, access to higher transaction limits, lower fees Besides being a Governance token ECR can be combined with Epic to be used as collateral for loans of eUSD. eUSD is a stablecoin being created to work inside/outside of the Epic Ecosystem. eUSD credit line will be based on the combination of Epic Cash/ECR Holdings! eUSD is an opt in transparency stablecoin that is designed for regulatory compatibility with every jurisdiction despite running on uncensorable open public blockchain. EpiCenter makes this explicit by offering users control over their profile and insights into what other people can see. This is kinda like a blockchain credit report because it's based on blockchains, everyone knows the data is accurate. In our design, The currency unit of account "EPIC"(Native coin) forms this ledger of finite economic scarcity representing 100% ownership of the entire money supply. The way eUSD is created is strictly controlled by an algorithmic central bank, so as to always maintain the $1 peg autonomously. It relies on staked collateral posted by borrowers of eUSD tokens. EpiCenter is the key. Like Epic, EpiCenter ECR token will be 100% mined. Just like the native coin with no ICO or PREMINE.

Get it.

>> No.24500595

>>24500586
You can earn ECR by:

* Staking - providing economic stability to the system

* Running a node - more info on this later, there are a couple different types for different purposes

* Provide EPIC/EUSD liquidity to earn a share of fees on swaps (like Uniswap)

* Spending - currency that flows is more valuable and useful than that which is stagnant, so we encourage this by rewarding spending with ECR tokens.

* Supporting/creating content to help spread the word

* Onboarding new merchants to accept EPIC/EUSD in their business - if you do, you get a share of the volume they generate

* Participating in governance - vote on proposals, create new ones to help the system evolve

* Develop code that is pulled into production

* Build/maintain interchain bridge infrastructure

Good luck!

>> No.24500846

I'm 3x up on this but unsure whether to buy more before the snapshot. Black pill me on worst cases at this paltry marketcap.

>> No.24501190

>>24500595
>Provide EPIC/EUSD liquidity to earn a share of fees on swaps (like Uniswap)
Should be their erc20 wrapped pair too t b h

>> No.24501678

>>24501190
maybe that'll come

>> No.24502421

I sold this for a 2x and now I wanna neck myself.

>> No.24502454

>>24502421
>he sold alts before the great golden bull

>> No.24502645

>>24502454
STOP MAKING IT WORSE

>> No.24502879

This may seem like a top but I'm almost sure it isn't.

>> No.24503151

Saw posts about this 3 months ago. Why didn't I listen? Woulda outpaced the Corn.

>> No.24503428

>>24503151
No one blames you anon

>> No.24504569

Bamp