[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 21 KB, 480x360, 1605671923054.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24481847 No.24481847 [Reply] [Original]

Gents, I believe with conviction that the technology and concept behind crypto is solid. Failing financial systems and evidence of government financial manipulation to the disadvantage of the populace are appearing on every continent. Meanwhile, the american election is a shit show of massive proportions. To the point that even non-americans are sick of it. I've been keeping tabs on various political discussion boards, and pretty well everyone is asking "why the fuck can't the age of technology people figure out a better way?" A poll that was linked showed 47% of even the democrats reporting mistrust in the system. I keep looking for someone to stand up and shout "BLOCKCHAIN! YOU STUPID FUCKS!" but that's not happening. I keep thinking, man! This is the GOLDEN opportunity to get the concept of blockchain out there in front of people without the already dismissed subject of "digital currency". Instead of shilling to the same circlejerk shallow pool of people in here, get out there and start telling people "blockchain". One word. Let them figure it out for themselves. Without the premise of "digital currencies." People are so worked up over the election, it just might be the needed catalyst to get the average guy to actually put the effort out to understand blockchain technology instead of going "yeah, bitcoin. Okay. Cool story."

>> No.24481877
File: 9 KB, 460x262, 1603550065255.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The problem is, to the uneducated the CONCEPT of digital money is untrustworthy. It even sounds phony, and a majority of the population has dismissed it as such. Without learning about it And now, central bank digital currencies are being developed to put in front of the dumb sheep who just might swallow it hook line and sinker with good ol' (whatever) telling them it's great. If the average Joe learns about crypto because it's the perfect system to ensure voting validity, all the better for us. The seed is planted, and the dots will connect on their own given the state of the world. It's a whole new adoption vector. Fuck shilling your specific bags and trashing other coins as a divided group in this tiny ass kiddie pool. It's like eskimos trying to sell ice to each other in here. Collectively shill the system as a whole to a whole bunch of people ALREADY LOOKING for an answer that is clearly blockchain and turn the "rising tide" into a tidal wave. Fuck. If even 5% of the people arguing about politics right now actually learned about blockchain our userbase would explode. It wouldn't fucking matter what you hold.