[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 49 KB, 213x400, 400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24472682 No.24472682 [Reply] [Original]

does anyone else want to kill themselves because they were cheated out of life and being rich?

i just read a story of a celebrity who got rich off a one hit wonder and he said his accountant told him some stock to invest in with no knowledge and he turned 1 million into 20 million. i think it might be horse shit to 20x your money in a year in one investment but i just see all this crazy stupid shit happening to people who were already born with awesome lives just keep getting unbelievably lucky every day.

if i just managed to get rich off doing something cool then id just have a bunch of miracles happen where i just keep magically getting more rich

>> No.24472716

Yup, a guy with already like 5 mil has turned 2 eth into half a mil usd by gambling on uni. My portofolio is in red as well, time to join you for the suicide I guess.

>> No.24472734

>>24472682
A woman can create an only fans account and make millions per month

>> No.24472735

>>24472716
this reminds me of another story where i saw a guy make money with music and he threw all the money into some crypto pnd scam and it jumped up overnight and he pulled it all out

>> No.24472744

>>24472734
that doesnt even make me jealous really though because they look like nasty sluts online for the entire world to see and their career is really really temporary. im more jealous of people with actual cool jobs not just whores