[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 556 KB, 1600x1200, Credit-cards.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
243994 No.243994[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Credit question:

Is there any way to check all existing lines of credit? I have a card I opened about 2-3 years ago and never used (opened for a discount, put it through a shredder and kept rollin'). I'm curious if the account is still out there or if it expired or was cancelled. Also,

>credit questions general

>> No.244009

You could always contact the company.

>> No.244015

Would something like CreditKarma pull this card because it's in your name? I set up my CK account so long ago I'm not sure if I had to individually add cards or if it just found it on its own.

>> No.244016

>>244009
>Hello, thank you for contacting American Express. May I please have your account number followed by the last 4 digits of your Social Security number?

Uh, I don't know.

>You don't know your account number, sir?

Y-yeah.

>May I have your last name and date of birth?

Anon-kun, 4/20/Blazeitfaget

>Okay, thank you sir, let me pull up your account. And the last 4 digits of your Social Security?

Uh... I'm not sure

>For security purposes, I'm afraid I can't continue without the last 4 digits of your Social Security number.

O-oh, okay. Sorry.

>Once you have that information, I would be happy to assist you. Thank you for calling American Express. Have a nice day.

Y-you too.

>> No.244021

>>244009
Yeah, I figure that's the last resort. Just was curious if there was an online way.

>>244015
I've never used one of those websites to get a credit score, I always use myfico or go to one of the big three. Is that how the pull credit info?

>> No.244020

>>244016
What kind of gibbering retard doesnt know their social security number

>> No.244034
File: 588 KB, 312x351, 1335674808825.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>244020
Do you know where you are?

>> No.244044

>>244021

Gonna be honest don't know anything about the other sites, like I said I"ve been using CK for a while now and I like it because it's a soft pull (no effect on credit) and I can literally get an update once per week or more or something.

I'm almost positive it picked up my student loans automatically so it probably picked up my CCs too.

>> No.244238

>>243994
>You didn't pay your annual fee
>You didn't pay the late fee on your annual fee
>You didn't pay the 33% interest on the above fees
>Your account is delinquent
>Your account is in default
>Your account has been sold to a collector
>Your credit score is now 350
>You debt is now $20K, pay now or get sued

why did you do this to yourself Anon?