[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 262 KB, 512x512, resolve.money gains.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24115354 No.24115354 [Reply] [Original]

I am trying to get eyes on this protocol because I've watched the lead dev code it for the past 2.5 years and it is the best big brain thing I've ever seen, but I want to see the whole thing working with not just more money, but more users. This is the perfect /biz/ dapp because to earn the most profits, you have to buy high and sell low.

Dev is public and does daily livestreams. PiZZa was a name to keep it low-key while he was working on it because dev thinks protocol is dangerous and it could put him in jail or get him killed (he's a bit of a schizo). There is an official, polished, and aesthetic "resolve" branded user interface coming soon.

He just launched the community referral contract with this mind-boggling Rugs & Wishes 4D Chess Strategy War on the blockchain where you can win jackpots and passive earnings. This is something the world has never seen before.

There a few big Crypto Twitter people watching to see if something happens with the project. Similarly, a few other small projects are trying to put their coins in the resolve ecosystem.

Also, decentralized oracles with staking, portals for cross-chain smart contracts, a rising price floor for Bonds (PiZZa Tokens), and Pegged Assets (stock market on the blockchain) are all on the development list.

$BOND (PiZZa) has intrinsic value because it's backed by the ETH in the verified, decentralized, and immutable smart contract. When you sell $BOND to the smart contract, you will receive ETH and resolve tokens which will earn you ETH passive income.

Throw in a dollar to be a part of this new ether universe. Earn the most profits by buying PiZZa high and selling low. Go to https://resolve.money and start earning today!

t.me/pizzaportals

>> No.24115782
File: 234 KB, 512x512, resolve.money no promises no limits.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

100k market cap and rising

>> No.24116141
File: 330 KB, 512x512, resolve.money bog.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

bump it

>> No.24116803

>>24115354
Ah this is that weird token which actually rewards for buying and high selling low, this shit is perfect for /biz/.

The guy is a total autist who can talk about technical shit, but has no empathy skills. Hence no advertising.

I know he used a different ERC for the Resolve token which allows for 5 different types of resolve tokens without having to create 5 different tokens.