[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 70 KB, 500x672, 1605858036635.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24108296 No.24108296 [Reply] [Original]

I work as a Canadian plumber. Today i made more money than any of you chuds will ever make day trading cryptocurrency. Want to know something amazing though? I can hold it in my fucking hand, that's right i can count my dollars right in front of my face. I'm not playing around with pretend coins that don't have any impact on this world.

I started work at 5:00 AM today. I was able to install 3 boilers each giving me ~3000$ per. I unclogged 3 toilets each giving me ~600$ each for 30 minutes of work. I find problems that dont exist in every single customers house that i enter into. Even if its an old fucking boomer in their 70s who ruined our economy i dont care i take advantage of their stupidity.

You really need this heat exchanger upgrade to your heating system!! It's looking really old and your pipes could burst any moment.

Even though its completely fine i'll just bill them for a $900 part that was in perfect working condition.

The only way to get ahead in life is to fucking push your way around. So that's right today i made $12,585 canadian dollars. Meanwhile you fucking chuds are investing in digital garbage like "Fantoms, DeFis, Chainlinks, and ripples. " Spamming your fucking sneed memes and losing money..

Why don't you use your brain for a minute and realize. Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme that only profits for the original founders. You will never make as much money as me in the trades because you're too busy failing realizing the only way to get ahead in life is through hard work and ripping people off.

Enjoy staying poor

>> No.24108320
File: 34 KB, 1280x720, 1605639424802.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I work as a Canadian plumber. Today i made more money than any of you chuds will ever make day trading cryptocurrency. Want to know something amazing though? I can hold it in my fucking hand, that's right i can count my dollars right in front of my face. I'm not playing around with pretend coins that don't have any impact on this world.

I started work at 5:00 AM today. I was able to install 3 boilers each giving me ~3000$ per. I unclogged 3 toilets each giving me ~600$ each for 30 minutes of work. I find problems that dont exist in every single customers house that i enter into. Even if its an old fucking boomer in their 70s who ruined our economy i dont care i take advantage of their stupidity.

You really need this heat exchanger upgrade to your heating system!! It's looking really old and your pipes could burst any moment.

Even though its completely fine i'll just bill them for a $900 part that was in perfect working condition.

The only way to get ahead in life is to fucking push your way around. So that's right today i made $12,585 canadian dollars. Meanwhile you fucking chuds are investing in digital garbage like "Fantoms, DeFis, Chainlinks, and ripples. " Spamming your fucking sneed memes and losing money..

Why don't you use your brain for a minute and realize. Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme that only profits for the original founders. You will never make as much money as me in the trades because you're too busy failing realizing the only way to get ahead in life is through hard work and ripping people off.

Enjoy staying poor

>> No.24108346
File: 75 KB, 1066x800, BTdFlmUx6Zn0jf4nMmeXb5XU8qa6LdpK8vOVs_VfaXo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Enjoy staying poor

>> No.24108400
File: 154 KB, 750x598, alex grey rare pepe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Enjoy staying poor

>> No.24108677

Weird how this thread is just the same thing being posted with different images.

>> No.24108741

>>24108677
This is a canadian plumber general, you can't post here if you're not a canadian plumber.

>> No.24108760

>>24108677
this is how pasta is made

>> No.24108803

Very good sirs please use your many moon riches and buy Kleros

>> No.24108805

>>24108677
Weird how this thread is just the same thing being posted with different images

>> No.24109043

Nice meme though.

I earn 400-500 USD a day (24h) by simply getting passive income from my assets. And im not even fucking lying. xD
So go ahead, unclog some shitty toilette 5 in th emorning. (JESUS!)
I wake upat 9-10 and look at my phone and watch my money grow. Compounding 25% of it it and thus making more money. We all have our way of life. No wonder the media doesnt tell you all of this. We need our lower cast to do our dirty work. xD

>> No.24109067

Do these threads get triggered by BTC18k? Who writes the protocols for this? Who is following these protocols?

>> No.24109080

>>24109043
I made 3000 USD profit in 7 days weeks whilst compounding 500 of it to my assets. Thats the way rich people get rich btw.

>> No.24109083

>>24108677
Weird how this uqiweaoloq2uoi4eh21oiuhor;8oawoirfoawriaor

>> No.24109095

>>24109080
Hey retard, super richt genius investor retard. You. You're replying unironically to a copypasta that's at least 3 years old.

>> No.24109136

I know faggot. Read my first post again.
And you mad brah? Still after that magic 1 ETH profit shitcoin dump? Doint worry; one day you will have 3 whole etherinos.

>> No.24109168

>>24109136
hahahahaha get the fuck out of here

>> No.24109310

>>24109043
I am on social security wanking my benis a big part of the day. The rest of the time i am waiting for link to moon.

We all have our own way of life.

>> No.24109372

>>24108296
>>24108320
>>24108346
>>24108400
3000 dollars? pfft I guess You can buy yourself a canadian steak with that.