[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 332 KB, 851x967, D2278BDC-A15E-4BF9-BE3B-784A340B72C2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24096086 No.24096086 [Reply] [Original]

Hey /biz/, went well in in eRSDL a few weeks ago. Assuming it takes off then I'm looking at a six figure profit. I would like to turn around and invest that wisely to a point where it grows to seven figures. I'm not LARPing as a moonboi either so I am willing to wait a few years for the value to increase. Two questions:
>how should I handle taxes? If I convert my ersdl into another asset rather than fiat currency and I just HODL it, do I need to note that? Or do I wait until I ultimately cash out?
>What is the most prudent move to make when planning ahead? That is, I know the market is volatile, so is there a relatively dependable move to make to protect myself from potential hazards?
I've already seen big gains thanks to /biz/, so I was hoping you frens could help me cement those gains and build on them.