[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 24 KB, 560x294, external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24094576 No.24094576 [Reply] [Original]

Say i have unlimited power at no cost whats the best way of making money starting off on a small budget is bitcoin mining viable or would selling storage space be a good method open to pretty much anything

>> No.24095139

>>24094576
Make the storage space low temperature and offer space & power for miners. Get insurance on the building and shit inside. Miners are expensive

>> No.24095487

im not able to rent the space out only im able to use it thats my problem is it worth investing in miners i only have a small budget

>> No.24095572

>>24095487
Depends I guess on how long it's available to you. It takes a while to even recoup the sunk costs of mining equipment.

I also think the hash rate is fixing to go parabolic. Iran and other nation states are putting their resources at it.

>> No.24095718

>>24095487
Miners are expensive and take a lot maintainence. It will take at least year before they pay for themselves

>> No.24095866

>>24095487
Getting into mining btc has always seemed to be opague. The chinese make the asics and also mine themselves, its widely understood they develop the next gen asic and run it themselves for months before selling which nets them a massive advantage and is one of the reasons it takes most of a year or more to break even on the hardware...if you really have free power and a way to keep the space coolish, at least air moving, then it will be faster, and then its scale, always want more miners in your farm...i know a guy that bought a derelict property near hydro power and he has 50 miners running in it. Power costs are extremely low and the building cost next to nothing. He has been making good money at it and especially like now, because he hasnt had to sell all to keep upkeep, the profit is way way up....

>> No.24095946
File: 256 KB, 570x403, Datablunt.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24094576
Unlimited power at no cost? Start off small with a replicator, then move on to warp engines