Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 124 KB, 1454x1520, 0df.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24086967 No.24086967 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

>You WILL take your pills
>You WILL behave during the walks outside
>You WILL NOT plan to escape
>You WILL NOT bite the nurses
>You WILL NOT defecate in the urinals

>> No.24087006

>>24086967
man what kind of a life do you people live

>> No.24087056

>>24087006
these people are schizo freaks who get their warped perception of how the world works by extrapolating what life experience must be like from reading /pol/ conspiracies

>> No.24087073

>.....and you WILL BUY BTC at ATH

>> No.24087126

>You WILL NOT yell into Ms. Jenkins hearing aide
>You WILL NOT throw your food on the floor
You WILL NOT masturbate in the library

>> No.24087162

Oh shit I thought this was /qa/

>> No.24087178

>>24087056
>>24087006
Have you retards even read the post.

>> No.24087187
File: 2.00 MB, 1429x994, based lenny.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24087187

FUCK YOU DOC IF I WANT TO BITE ELSIE'S EAR I BLOODY WELL WILL

>> No.24087200

>>24086967
>you will NOT masturbate to your own uncle

>> No.24087321

>>24087056
>TAKE ((((MY)))) MEDS
>TAKE ((((MY)))) MEDS
>TAKE ((((MY)))) MEDS
>OH THEY DIDNT WORK? OK YOU NEED MORE

>> No.24087334

>>24086967
man im sick of following all these gay ass rules i wanna just say it fuck it but im a pussy

>> No.24087343
File: 167 KB, 686x911, edd.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24087343

>The voices in your head giving you financial advices are NOT real, and you shouldn't invest your entire networth according to them

>> No.24087369
File: 999 KB, 1125x1692, 1605875329887.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24087369

you WILL eat the bugs

>> No.24087424

>>24086967
Why does he have two gentlemen of African-American descent in his coat pockets?

>> No.24087469

>>24087321
with your levels of schizophrenia it's probably actually good advice, take more anti-psychotics you psycho.

personally, never been offered any, and would always have the choice to refuse because i'm not at risk of being institutionalized

>> No.24087498
File: 585 KB, 700x467, 1605340000463.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24087498

>>24087343
Disregard those unkind word.
Please buy more Kleros (PNK) sir.

>> No.24087499
File: 40 KB, 231x590, 1565021157058.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24087499

>>24087469
>take more anti-psychotics you psycho

>> No.24087620

>>24087469
I guess you missed i wasnt responding to OP. meaning the greentext i typed was meant to be something you, the manipulator, would say, rather than something along the lines of ITT: things normies say or whatever

>> No.24087627 [DELETED] 

>>24086967
You are safe here, anon. The basedjacks cannot hurt you.

>> No.24087672

You are safe here, anon. The söyjacks cannot hurt you.

>> No.24087693
File: 415 KB, 2000x1000, 1598213715716.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24087693

>TRUST THE SCIENCE

>> No.24087729
File: 188 KB, 1160x773, klaus-schwab.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24087729

Everything is going accordingly to the plan.

>> No.24087731
File: 215 KB, 1160x1606, 3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24087731

Recently I faced with a new platform, duckdao.io, seems legit. Has anyone taken part in their Hunters Season, what can you say about DDIM?
Wanna know your reviews before investing.

>> No.24088011

>>24087620
yes, it should have been clear from my post that that's how i interpreted it and that's what i responded to. the schizophrenic paranoia of "they're out to get me, i'm not crazy they are!!" that every mentally ill person seems to feel

trust me, if you're being force-fed pills, chances are you need the pills because the vast majority of people are not

>> No.24088079
File: 298 KB, 1117x1283, 1588512059972.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24088079

>>24088011
>trust me, if you're being force-fed pills, chances are you need the pills because the vast majority of people are not

>> No.24088132

>>24087178
Kill yourself. Today.

>> No.24088187

>>24088079
i know conversing with someone who is supposed to be in an institution and shouldn't have access to the internet, but how do you explain that most people have the option to decline their medication, and america is the only country where medication is overprescribed so ridiculously in the first place?

what are the jews doing wrong?

>> No.24088232

>>24088011
>TRUST THE WHITECOAT
imagine not realizing that the person feeding you pills is paid to prescribe them to you in kickbacks from pharmaceutical companies who invented them independently from the psychologist who somehow linked their "helpfulness" as determined by a brief survey of human tested subjects based on an ancient pseudoreligion known as psychology which was founded by jews who wanted to fuck their moms and enjoyed cutting out brains which before psychology was simply called religion.

>> No.24088233

>>24086967
kek, I understand now. so THIS is the new FUD we'll use to get rid of newfags. genius

>> No.24088237
File: 571 KB, 686x720, 1601818087403.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24088237

>DUDE GANGSTALKING ISN'T REAL, YOU JUST HAVE SCHIZOPHRENIA
>RELAX AND TAKE YOUR (((MEDS)))

>> No.24088238

>>24088187
I don't know man I'm just shitposting

>> No.24088242

>>24088132
Take your meds.

>> No.24088271

>>24087056
>You WILL take the vaccine.
>You WILL wear the mask.

>> No.24088338

>>24088232
>imagine not realizing that the person feeding you pills
this experience is not as universal as you think it is. the reason it's something you're acquainted with is because you have been carefully picked out as someone who has a defective mind. based on what you're typing to me right now, i think they made the right choice

>>24088238
alright sir, apologies for the friendly fire, carry on

>>24088271
>you WILL follow the laws
>you WILL pay taxes
people who refuse these things that then cause harm to other people probably need the pills lol. put them on estrogen too for all i care

>> No.24088589
File: 72 KB, 1024x913, 88865A74-6F01-4FA0-912A-917C88E22163.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24088589

>>24086967

>> No.24088676
File: 48 KB, 425x456, 3C295F35-998B-422F-BD79-AA4FF06F2FA5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24088676

>NYEH NYEH NYEH NYEH NYEH NYEH NYEH NYEHNYEH LEe

>> No.24088702
File: 669 KB, 1024x913, reality.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24088702

>>24088589

>> No.24088752
File: 48 KB, 425x456, DDAEF582-8F84-4114-BAC6-4C4B2992FA0F.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24088752

Nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeeeh nyehnyeh nyeh nyehnyeh nyehnyeh nyeeeh

>> No.24088913

>>24088338
Youre a jew and a shill. It is violent to pretend to be qualified to diagnose people when you arent even if you believe in your pseudoreligion. Let alone the fact that those most qualified are still not qualified to tell you how to live your best life. You think you're being a good liberal but youre really being a good fascist jew.

>> No.24088972
File: 47 KB, 425x456, 1598167942414.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24088972

>>24087056
>these people are schizo freaks who get their warped perception of how the world works by extrapolating what life experience must be like from reading /pol/ conspiracies

>> No.24088987

>>24088338
and no im not familiar with it because it happened to me, thanks for your assumption. I am familiar because it happened to my friend though

>> No.24089019

>>24088913
>Youre a jew and a shill.
neither, but your kind loves to label everyone a kike/tranny/nigger/glowie because your brain isn't equipped to have its reality questioned

> It is violent to pretend to be qualified to diagnose people
muh words are violence >:( cry more snowflake

>Let alone the fact that those most qualified are still not qualified to tell you how to live your best life.
they're just more qualified than the schizo freaks they're helping. actual schizos like you NEED the help, even if you think you don't

>You think you're being a good liberal but youre really being a good fascist jew.
yes, i'm sure the people in the institutions all think that it's very tyrannical of us to try to lock them up away from society

>> No.24089040
File: 133 KB, 989x1024, 1598211692739.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24089040

>>24087056
No one here actively browses /pol/.

>> No.24089070

>>24088987
>thinking you're less biased and better equipped to diagnose your friend than a psychiatrist
Lol.

just move out of america m8, your healthcare system is broken. if jewish control was the problem we'd have the same thing in europe. sitting here with my uncut dick completely free of meds because our docs go out of their way NOT to prescribe such drugs unless absolutely needed

>> No.24089087

>>24089019
>my kind
Yes your words are inciting violence on me. Forcing pills on people is violent.
>IM HELPING YOU. YOU NEED THIS.
Yes it is fascist of you to lock people up when not guilty of a crime.

>> No.24089132

>>24089087
>Yes your words are inciting violence on me. Forcing pills on people is violent.
well, forcing anything is violence. enforcing laws is technically violent because it's done at gunpoint. violence just isn't always bad and is often necessary
>Yes it is fascist of you to lock people up when not guilty of a crime.
look up the definition of the word "fascism", it's not just "things i don't like" or "trying to control people"

>> No.24089133

>>24089070
i absolutely am. My friend was doing well on marijuana. The drugs fucked him up. Enjoy your crutch your whole life. I hope in your 40s you dont wake up and realize oh shit im just a drug addict

>> No.24089173

>>24089132
i dont need googles definition of fascism.
Fascism is controlling people above hurting others or the environment
Communism is controlling industry above hurting others or the environment

>> No.24089189

>>24089133
>My friend was doing well on marijuana.
i'm sure he was buddy, let's ignore why he ended up at the psychiatrists office in the first place lol
>Enjoy your crutch your whole life. I hope in your 40s you dont wake up and realize oh shit im just a drug addict
why would i? i'm dutch, our dogs are incredibly conservative when it comes to prescribing drugs, and i don't even use recreational drugs more than once in a blue moon. the most dangerous drugs that enter my system are caffeine and a bit of sugar. step back and realize your (friends) situation isn't as common as you think

>> No.24089232

>>24089173
>Fascism is controlling people above hurting others or the environment
as soon as i read this my brain instinctively wanted to respond "and socialism is when the government does things"

and then you unironically wrote that on the next line lo

l>>24089189
our DOCS* oops

>> No.24089234

>>24089189
war is why. I didnt say he doesnt need medicine. I said he needs more marijuana and not your shit pills. IVE SEEN WHAT THE PILLS DO BRO, FIRST HAND.
oh youll take them dutch boy. Klaus will find a reason you need them

>> No.24089267

>>24087056
this. ppl need to realize the majority of this site's users are laid off schizo hicks who got psyop'd into voting against their own self interest. You cant really blame them for being so distraught after the devastating loss

>> No.24089275
File: 119 KB, 1001x1024, 968EDB46-380F-42CF-843B-EB0DAAA6EC59.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24089275

>>24087056
>he thinks it's just a /pol/ conspiracy

>> No.24089288

>>24089232
Socialism is not communism. Socialistic capitalism is the ideal government structure, meaning regulated people and business to not hurg other people or environment. Not more and not less otherwise its fascism or conmunism

>> No.24089296

>>24089234
>oh youll take them dutch boy. Klaus will find a reason you need them
more baseless conspiracy. how about no because our healthcare system explicitly operates without a profit motive (one of those scary jewish socialist policies americans are so scared of) meaning our prescription rates are incredibly low because no one benefits from the act of prescribing drugs lol

>>24089234
muh weed cures all ills because make me feel good! other drugs are fake!
in all seriousness no one is denying america overprescribes like shit and weed can be helpful, i'm just saying that that's the tip of the iceberg of what you're saying and the whole "soros controls the world" conspiracy its built on is the schizo part

>> No.24089348

>>24089296
i said soros somewhere? I said money controls the world. Follow the money retard. The scientists who MAKE THE DRUGS AND SELL THEM have nothing to do with the people who PRESCRIBE THE DRUGS AND ACCEPT KICKBACKS

>> No.24089363

>>24089288
you're just using words in a nonsensical way. socialism is when workers own the means of production, communism is when "the community" owns and distributes anything. you've been brainwashed, not by the jews but by weird cold war bullshit that calls everything you don't like communism. communism is also bad, but it's another thing entirely.
fascism is harder to define but it involves hypernationalism by its very definition.
if you meant "authoritarian" instead of "fascist", yeah maybe. but some degree of authoritarianism (controlling the worst of the worst human behaviors) is obviously required to run a functional society, anarchism is retarded

>> No.24089373

>>24089296
your communism healthcare is not my ideal friend. You can keep it.

>> No.24089425

>>24089348
what are you disagreeing with then? no one is saying america doesn't have fucked up financial incentives in an industry that shouldn't have them. most of the same people who rail against this think it's because of the jews, and simultaneously also think the jews are pushing for socialized medicine lol

>>24089373
true, it sucks that our communities here in europe own all the doctors and distribute all the medicine evenly to everyone, even the not sick people :/
in reality: you have literally no idea how our system works, our healthcare system is 100% PRIVATE and it outperforms yours in every metric except maybe success rates of hyperspecific procedures you have to pay $200k for

>> No.24089432

>>24089363
oh god eurofucks are so retarded. I broke it down to its simplest form for you and yet you want to school me. No matter how some idiot named Marx wanted it defined, my definitions are based on the pragmatic reality we live in

>> No.24089464

>>24089275
>he says, posting from his leased phone in his rented apartment
They took everything and only an army of 100 million armed American revolutionaries could overturn the political corruption and banking cabals.
Now ask yourself. Who is going to rally so many people, many of whom would have to give up their upper middle class lives that they worked hard for, to go against the system that many of them are thriving in?
maybe the 5% of the American population that comprises the losers who browse this site need to realize that they live in a plutocracy where they're unlikely to ever break into that upper strata. Just try to get a job making just slightly above the median income and try to be debt free before you pull the trigger on the shotgun in your mouth. (which you own yay!)

>> No.24089479

>>24089432
these definitions have nothing to do with marx, who is also retarded. how the fuck do you people not know these words.

pick the dictionary or economic/political science source of your choice and look what these words actually mean in reality, outside of /pol/ and facebook boomer groups. they have real meanings and they're not whta you're talking about.

there's nothing "pragmatic" about attaching a boogeyman word to something that is good (like universal healthcare) to make it seem like it's going to drag your civilization down some venezuela spiral. it's low iq fearmongering

>> No.24089498

>>24089425
i disagree people should ever have the power to make another take a medicine or a vaccine or put anything into their body

>> No.24089514

>>24089373
you hicks still think you're running against bernie?

>> No.24089531

>>24089087
Look how the schizo conspiratard coils back at the rebuff of his ideas.
"No! Your words invite violence on me! waa waa!"
"You're not aloud to disagree or deconstruct my paranoia!"

The schizo has a point, which is that there's a tendency to overprescribe treatments of symptoms rather than the sicknesses themselves in everything from mental health to overeating to loneliness
But judging by his fervent defence of his inane paranoia about the agency with which he believes these solutions are carried out with malice, he has been overcome with paranoia and has essentially turned himself into an SJW, about whom a critical analysis of their ideas is a "violent attack"

Faggot.

>> No.24089546

>>24089479
i infact do already know youre overly convuluted definitions based on historical groups of actual practicers of the movements. This is not the same as discussing theory about the subjects.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action