[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 210 KB, 386x258, darkgreyducky.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24032776 No.24032776 [Reply] [Original]

>4IR fomo target audience
>boomer normie breakthrough
>banks lenders service integration
>normalization
>btc dom into alts but which ones?

All you have to do is read things /biz/. All you ever had to do was read things.

>> No.24033895

>>24032776
Just tell us the name of the coin and make your argument faggot

>> No.24033927

>>24033895
this, riddles homo pajeet tier

>> No.24034190

>>24032776
>>4IR fomo target audience
what year are you on what??

>>24032776
>boomer normie breakthrough
not yet. Bitcoin barely got any traction on twitter, let alone a boomer audience.

>banks lenders service integration
>normalization
all the while bitcoin is silently going up. Imagine when normies start to catch up. That's when the real bullrun starts.

>btc dom into alts but which ones?
ask me how I know your skin is the color of shit.

sorry you're a nocoiner, I would hate to be you. Shit must suck, eh? Better luck next time.

>> No.24034295

>>24033927
>>24033895
That's the thing. If I tell you, that is shilling. If you figure it out for yourselves you see the what and why, and when you make your purchases it is not based on random advice from a scandinavian flute carving forum, but on a logical thought process you have developed, which can be applied outside of a single shitcoin suggestion. Might be hard to squeeze this into some bizraelis' shitcoin-shilling-addled minds, but if you pay some attention to the keyword spaghetti I provided and fucking read things maybe you will figure it out before this weekend and walk away from it feeling like an insider.

>> No.24034375

>>24034190
You think banks are going to anything with the bitcoin blockchain itself other than move calculated holdings into btc? Think about it for a second.

>What year are you on
>[boomer normie breakthrough] not yet
behind, ahead... negative two and positive two equal zero.

>> No.24034839

Already beginning. There's a hint for you. If you can find out what's happening right now quite literally, in two places, you can put together why it is happening.