[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 18 KB, 282x252, 25fz2q.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23990730 No.23990730 [Reply] [Original]

-1) How do I cover my ass?
0) Where do I learn to make my own token+crypto game or find cheap labor?
1) How do I advertise?

>> No.23990743

>>23990730
DYOR

>> No.23990849

Can't you just copy and paste the code of some ultra obscure page 30 on CMC shitcoin and use it as your own? If so then all you need to do ist write/steal some whitepaper, make a website and use stock photos for your team members.

>> No.23991114

>>23990849
I'm tech illiterate so outside of "just use VPN" I don't know how people can find me and I don't know how to make a website.
And those still seem the easiest to me compared to the advertising part.

>> No.23991143

Not worth the karma, bro

>> No.23991346

> use crypto to buy domains/server space
> alternatively, buy anonymous prepaid visa gift cards for cash; you can enter any name and address on the godaddy registration form so you don't actually need a privacy protection package plus you can forge a west sounding identity to strengthen the legitimacy of the (((project)))
> invent a too good to be truth tokenomics but don't overdo it, write a whitepaper using a slick corporate diamond dozen design, adapt a wordpress theme to use the wame colour palette
> alternatively you could pay a guy from like serbia or some other shithole 100 bucks to do it for you, another $50-100 to a copywriter if english not mother tongue, sir
> open up a telegram group, hang around, have a few trannies on your team to clean up if people start axing questions
> deploy an ico/lge on a """placeholder""" contract
> buy in from puppet accounts for about 10-15% of the total worth to further give into legitimacy
> stay around for a couple of X when it goes """public"""
> mint a few billion coins and dump them
> if done correctly, you could pull out a few grand of ethereum, even obvious scams can take a few hundred eth using like a green game character
> don't forget to nuke errything

>> No.23991391

easy to do technically, but the marketing/promo side is hard and you need connections. Much easier to piggy-back on someone else's coin and profit off their hard work.

>> No.23991861

>>23991346
How do you keep the puppet accounts separate from the main account? Monero addresses? Also can they find you and fuck you over if you keep the evidence? because I always saw failed projects like BZRX, Void and XVG which keep the telegram full of coping bagholders and nothing happened to the devs.