[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 3 KB, 225x225, female to male coin fantom coin.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23877929 No.23877929 [Reply] [Original]

FTM AKA female to male coin AKA fantom coin also know as scamtom coin

>> No.23877968

>>23877929
Just been sent this by a pal.

DYOR chaps.

Fantom Recap

1. Mainnet is not live yet.

2. Leader of Fantom literally stole millons from people invested in the project itself while colluding with Jake Choi (CMO).

3. Jake Choi is still on board (good luck!)

4. Unknown whether Joseph Jang stole funds directly from the project* or not (probably did because he had access to the Ethereum and the contract itself since he was the Chief Operating Officer - in other words, the head fucking honcho).

5. Other team members covered it up. Tried to pretend like they addressed it by only putting out a Telegram message because they didn't want to draw larger attention from people like myself that were going to dig into that and probably find out everything that I'm telling you right now.

6. Used more investor funds to pay back investors that were ripped off by their boss before their boss exit scammed them so that those investors would not destroy the project with lawsuits.

7. Lied about what they raised in the crowdfunding (I showed this pretty definitively above in this channel).

8. Even when the team members did address what was going on, they tried to minimize it by stating that Jang "attempted to borrow" funds from team members when, in fact, he did successfully borrow funds (a significant amount at that) and then never paid back ANY investors.

9. There are no financial records or information for Fantom (they could be insolvent or maybe they aren't; most likely they are).

10. All of the crypto for the project has been liquidated.

None of this is "FUD", its the God's honest truth and a lot of the major investors that were ripped off by Jang will confirm this if you ask them because they don't like the fact that they got screwed by Jang.

Also Andre Cronje, the guy credited with putting FTM back on track with coding and being the face of all the youtube interviews, has walked away.

>> No.23878062

no scam. just buy and tell all ur friends to buy to get rich beoynd imagines. its that fucking simple fuckers. if u want to fuck pink pussy, not cheap brown or black, but expensive pink, U BUY FANTOM!! ITS TAHT EASY BIZ!!!!!

>> No.23878850

Buy signal

>> No.23879167
File: 1 KB, 225x225, fav.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Get out if ahead on this shitcoin frens. Get out in ANY case for that matter. I was lucky to sell at right above 3c. Waiting for the moon on XBTC I got with much of the profit. Hodl'd since.

>> No.23879208

>>23878062
sold playa