[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 418 KB, 1147x523, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23865688 No.23865688 [Reply] [Original]

Doing some research right now,

If I get this straight it's a
7,5m Mcap coin
(7500000/43,035,014.34=0.17)

and it got picked up by some pnd group
but the team doesn't care about price and never markets the coin
they got delisted from IDAX, but apparently they asked for it??

ceo is a scammer?
>>/biz/thread/S19211366#p19212123
>>/biz/thread/S19211366#p19212244

apparently its vaporware?
>>/biz/thread/S18207593

what to belive?

>> No.23865798

apparently they already tried something like this
>>/biz/thread/S12334792#p12336259

but i dont get it
why "work" years for such a small mcap

>> No.23866010
File: 8 KB, 311x226, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

but people smarter than me think its a good coin so im not sure

>> No.23866134

i don't know if they are legit or not, but like you said the team doesn't care about the price. so expect no marketing in the future. The only people who shill it are pnd groups. vxv is as good as a dead, not worth holding imo

>> No.23866573

Well looking at his history
>https://en.everybodywiki.com/Kasian_Franks
he seems to have somewhat successfully created search engines and related in the past, based on mechanics similar to what vectorspace aims to do today. One mentioned example seems to be seeqpod. No idea what its revenue model was (since they filed for bankruptcy), but it clearly was relevant enough to have warranted lawsuits by multiple big corporations, later considered as relatively fundamental in regards to the interpretation of various legislations.

Else I have no idea what potential revenue vectorspace (again likely being akin to seeqpod - also having been proprietary and backed by patents just like vectorspace - which allegedly won an award at least, regardless of importance) could achieve. I only saw somebody mention a "pitch deck" (?) presented by vectorspace citing relatively high potential by virtue of datasets overall being really valuable, 50% of which I believe will be used for token buybacks. Although there is no 100% assured guarantee of these buybacks. At least as far as I know. Maybe they have committed themselves in a more legally enforceable manner...

And then of course Kasian kind of has an ego (or likes giving off this aura), which was cited in one of the warosu threads... but this really isn't necessarily bad for a CEO. And ultimately kasian has shown that he can deliver as he did with seeqpod. The question is whether you believe him when he says "our customers say that we offer something nobody else offers" and what kind of revenue it can generate. The pitch deck, again, I believe, suggests that the token could reach triple digits in USD value in a few years, but I really lack the knowledge about this shit. Wouldn't necessarily discard it entirely only because he had a few failed startups in the past. Could be that he really hits it big this time? Who knows.

>> No.23866606

>>23866134
Who would they "market" to? They're a business which wants to make revenue, not a crypto PND shitcoin. The token will gain value via adoption, which they allege to have. They started doing conference calls at the beginning of this year you can listen to...
>https://vectorspace.ai/conf-calls.html
As to whether they are believable? No idea. DYOR.

>> No.23866671
File: 952 KB, 1067x815, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

and then there is this retard who keeps shilling it
https://twitter.com/DreadBong0
problem is he shills it next to great projects like qnt and absolute dogshit like alliance block

>>23866134
good point, almost thought about buying some before researching

>>23866606
>>23866573
great responses

>> No.23866739

>>23866671
DESU, I doubt that it's "vapourware" since he did deliver something useable with seeqpod (backed by patents and logically similar to vectorspace), which was bought by some other company post-bankruptcy, although not the alleged microsoft they claimed to have been in talks with. The question to me is whether it will really be adopted, how much revenue it will generate, and whether they are really committed to the token buybacks.

>> No.23866806

its def vaporware. it's incredible to me that fags fall for these kinds of buzzword salads.
>On-Demand Correlation Matrix Datasets
for Hidden Relationship Detection in Data & Training in Artificial Intelligence (AI) Systems
come the fuck on. first of all, this is a retarded venture imo, but it's autistic enough be someone interesting. interesting, but not meaningful. okay, but why a meme blockchain token though? oh, right..... scam money raise. every fucking time.

>> No.23866860

>>23866806
agree, I am instantly sceptical of things with AI in the name, only a handfull of people can pull of AI, not even google or tesla can do it well enough as of right now

and now that you're mentioning it, yeah, why didnt they just use a slogan which explains things instead of confusing people

>> No.23866887

>>23866806
They explain more about it here
>https://www.elastic.co/blog/generating-and-visualizing-alpha-with-vectorspace-ai-datasets-and-canvas

>>23866010
Re: The image:: I bought it myself because of the entire digital oil meme and how important data and AI are in the future, also because it was mentioned together with shit like RLC. Heh.

>> No.23866909

>>23866860
absolutely every crypto project involving AI isn't real. it's just a buzzword thrown around to make the project sound important and highly technical so that retards ape into it.

>> No.23866927

>>23866887
>Re: The image::
here we say >pic

also about RLC, yeah it's a shitcoin, even if it wasn't it barely has users, there is another coin called rndr or something which is already getting used for video rendering using octane

>> No.23867006

>>23866887
I'm somewhat familiar already having looked into it in the past. so far haven't seen anything meaningful. they are quite literally just cross referencing keywords along different datasets and implying that there are meaningful connections in the randomness. it's interesting, but weird, chaotic, and imo useless. has nothing to do with AI either

>> No.23867329

>>23867006
>having looked into it in the past. so far haven't seen anything meaningful
anon do you have another coin that you looked at which does look meaningful?

>> No.23867482

>>23866927
I only know >pic-related, but never saw it referring to a cited post. Please excuse my newfaggyness.

>> No.23867766

>>23867006
>>23866927
I do see your point, though. There was a token very reminiscent of RNDR/RLC recently called "dray." They claimed to have an open beta already producing results. Received heavy criticism on Twitter for using buzzwords in non-sensical context.
>https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/dray/usd#panel
Long story short: They rugged since.

As for VXV? I remember NMP who claimed to have a partnership with intel that never materialized. But they also have been uncovered as fraudulent. Maybe I should sell my entire VXV position. Never trusted American serial-scammers since they elected Trump anyway. Better go with Chinese products from here on out. They are making headway all across the board. Even developed the cov19 vaccination together with two foreign (inferior) collaborators afaik...