[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 169 KB, 480x640, 1601890120043.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23859355 No.23859355 [Reply] [Original]

I've been turning my life around: sleeping eight hours a day, working out first thing in the morning six days a week, barely drinking alcohol (maybe twice a week, and only a beer at that), cooking my food rather than eating out, reading, meditating, keeping to a budget so I can save more money for magic Internet tokens.
But I just can't kick going to coffeehouses, hell, I'm writing this from one right now. WFH for eight hours straight at home is little better than a cubicle that you pay for, and I have to get out of the house before I neck myself. At the same time, because of the aforementioned budget, I know that I'm blowing way too much money consooming at coffeehouses.
Does anyone at /biz/ have any idea how I can kick this habit?

>> No.23859551
File: 493 KB, 1080x1036, 1603112153312.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Geeze, anon. Get a French press, some decent quality whole beans and a coffee grinder. You can make your coffee at home, it's fucking delicious, and feels pretty bougie. I'm sipping some as we speak and it's delicious.
Is it more the coffee shop atmosphere that attracts you, and not the coffee?