[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 307 KB, 798x672, 1564780381107.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23856618 No.23856618 [Reply] [Original]

Any other semi-made it marines gone/going through what I'm going through? Before, I was focused on making it, but now I'm realizing I just wasted my life trying to make it and have lost my true friends because of it. Life really is about the experiences. I haven't made it but currently stuck in the purgatory before it.

Any other marines know these feels?

>> No.23856649

this is why you must take the time to become the person you want to be now before you have made it. just having funds wont change your life to the better unless you develop yourself as well. you must try to develop your relationships, your character as well as your spirit if youre going to manage your new powers

>> No.23856726

>>23856649
That's the problem fren. I'm totally behind on the relationships and it feels hopeless due to my social autism.
Part of developing my character and spirit has also led me to believe we live in a complete lie. Society has humans living on a complete different wave length than where we're supposed to be.
The combination of these two factors has me contemplating dropping everything and disconnecting from society completely. If I were to see a homeless person face to face, I'd start crying right now knowing the pains they've probably gone through.

>> No.23856799

>>23856618
I have stacked LINK in the past three years and every friend and family started doing so with me along the path aswell
I guess I have made it money wise, but the best feel is seeing people around me understanding the tech and feeling comfy holding it

>> No.23856813

>>23856726
How old are you, anon? You talk about having wasted your life, but you're probably young af. You will have so much time to build the future you want, because you won't be forced to wagecuck in debt for decades. That's an incredible privilege. You have time.

>> No.23856817

>>23856726
stop smoking weed and cut back on your job so that you can do the things you supposedly believe in

>> No.23856824

>>23856726
Practice makes perfect. Go to checkouts instead of self serve. Just think of any fuck up as training.
Works on women too, flirt with everyone and anyone. That fat 50 yr old lady that works at the service station, make her giggle and you'll soon make any girl giggle.

>> No.23856832

>>23856799
I do have friends I convinced to buy at >$1 since everyone thought I was crazy telling them to buy when it was 20 cents even though I also told them to buy ETH at $10.
Maybe I secluded myself a lot more than you did for no good reason. Seems like you're in a comfy headspace.

>> No.23856861

>>23856618
You just realized you now have the freedom to shape your life in the way you like and that your friends will never relate to you because of their slave programming.
Use your new found freedom well and go look for similar people with a positive mindset instead of trying to go back to the past where you will never fit in again.
Find out what you wanted to do in your life.
Use the future part of the self authoring from Peterson if you can't
https://www.selfauthoring.com/

Imagine what your ideal life could be if there was no limit and you were a god who could have everything he wanted.
Remove the voice telling you you can't have it or judging your actions while doing this.
Use this as your new goal and make a plan with smaller steps how to reach this with a process.

>> No.23856884

>>23856832
Crypto isn’t everything dawg. I bought link in 2017 and also in purg phase with 50k stack (goal is 3M+). I did lose some people along the way but I met my girl who I got married to in Jan and baby on the way this coming Feb. I love keeping up with link but I’m not going to do anything w my stack so I don’t spend a ton of time on it anymore. If link is going to make it it will make it if not it won’t right. Forget crypto if you’re in a similar place, link has given us that luxury that we don’t have to day trade any more. Get back into the relationships you had or go build new ones

>> No.23856894

>>23856813
26. I consider it past the prime.
I agree its privilege but part of me thinks being a truly ignorant NPC is the more enjoyable life.
>>23856824
Autism kicks in when talking to attractive women.

How does everyone cope with living such disconnected lives as the average person. This perspective is pretty strong among the OG linkies.

>> No.23856909

Having money sucks, being poor is cool. Give me your link and you can be happy as a poor again.

>> No.23856917

>>23856894
>26. I consider it past the prime.

The anime watching expert.

>> No.23856925

>>23856618
thanks OP, one of the few posts that i can relate with. i feel with you. after doing this for long enough you alienate yourself from anyone else.

honestly, OP, the true red pill is that we all have our stacks and all of us are going to make it. trying to make it further by browsing biz all day or gambling on other coins doesn't make any sense at this point. let's all reunite ourselves with our friends and family. it doesn't matter how much we're going to make if we're just friendless NEETs with nothing to say for our life.

>> No.23856937

8k link great friends great gf life is easy

>> No.23856948

>>23856894
Ha 26 isn’t past any prime. If it is youre fucked. Better get to working out looking good and building social capital otherwise you’ll be fucked soon. The real world doesn’t care about your link so I suggest going to reintegrate. Knowing what you know gives you power but it’s useless if you don’t use it on normans esp girls

>> No.23856954

>>23856861
This might be it fren. I'm looking backwards instead of forwards. I'll have to sit with this one.
>>23856884
Sounds like you were cultivating relationships while stacking. I moved to a different area for a higher paying job purely to increase my stack which resulted in basically being alone for the last couple of years.

I remember reading threads like this back in 2017 too.

>> No.23856956

>>23856894
Btw how much link do you have you better have 25k minimum to get much credibility.

>> No.23856957

>>23856925
You better find a way to hide your stack from your friends and family if you don't want to make your life worse after reuniting then...

>> No.23856960

>>23856954
Wow that’s impressive to get a higher paying job just to buy link good for you maybe you will make it after all.

>> No.23856962

>>23856861
Have you completed the Self Authoring Program before? If so, how did it change your life.

>>23856884
This.

>>23856894
26 past prime? Lol, no.
Start lifting, eating healthy and all round establishing healthy habits in your life. Take Out some time to scribe what it is you value. Ever have little memory nuggets from the past that resonate with you but you just don’t know why? Try to dissect your dreams, they can occasionally reveal a lot about yourself you otherwise would have overlooked. Get a bar job. Might be hard because of covid atm though.

>> No.23856966

>>23856618
>>23856726
>The combination of these two factors has me contemplating dropping everything and disconnecting from society completely
This one single thought is what drives me to gamble my money on shitcoins, anon. I WANT to disconnect from everything. I want to have enough money to buy some land out in the middle of nowhere, make a self-sustaining homestead and never see another human for as long as I live. Maybe you should try the same.

>>23856861
>Use your new found freedom well and go look for similar people with a positive mindset instead of trying to go back to the past where you will never fit in again.
One of the reasons for why I want to go off-grid is because I haven't met anyone with a similar mindset. Where do they live?

>> No.23856968

>>23856957
Agree with him. I didn’t tell my girl about link we met in 2017 married in Jan precovid this year. She still doesn’t know not worth putting her through the roller coaster

>> No.23856974

I am 26 years old and I never even kissed a girl

>> No.23856986

>>23856962
It's really funny.
I did it 2 years ago and completely forgot about it.
I read it again and found out that I subconsciously was working my way towards my goals and already did some of the things I wanted to do.

Writing down your goals really make a difference and give you a direction even if you don't think you are doing something actively.
We are usually blocking our thoughts which may go against our own bias and making the effort to find out what we want make a big difference.

>> No.23856993

>>23856957
>>23856968
havent told anyone aside from my mom. when i make it i'll pretend i got a large inheritance, hiding it is easy i don't spend much on anything right now

>> No.23857002

>>23856909
Unironically thought about it.
>>23856925
I've begun the transition which is why I'm realizing all this. The new friends I've made are nothing like the ones I neglected. I think part of it is self inflicted due to my new perspective which leaves me feeling disconnected with the people I've been meeting.
>>23856948
>26 isn't past any prime.
It is in the part of the world that I'm in.
>reintegrate
I'm trying brother.

>> No.23857004

>>23856966
Everywhere in the world.
Currently 4chan is the easiest place for us to find people like this, but what you are looking for is for people with an entrepreneur mindset.
You will have to try to do things which you didn't do until now to find them and train yourself to recognize positive peopleand try to associate with them.

>> No.23857017

>>23857002
26 is past your prime in the part of the world you're in...
shit man, does your 4 year old sister walk 5 miles to get water for the village each morning?

>> No.23857019

>>23856986
Is it worth forking out the cash for it? I already write down my short term/ long term goals daily and for once finally have a vision of my future.

>> No.23857021

>>23857002
>It is in the part of the world that I'm in.
You are a fucking idiot and you will never make it with that mindset. Stop posting. Don't reply. Just leave.

>> No.23857026

>>23857002
How the fuck do you make friends? It’s been hard to make friends my entire life

>> No.23857043

>>23857026
It’s easy with booze.
Find people with similar hobbies and interests.

>> No.23857058

>>23857019
You don't have to if you think you already know what you want to do.
This self authoring is used to look at your past present and future.
But if you have doubts then it's better to try out something new, even if you won't get what you want from it than regret not having tried it out.
If you changed your mindset you should know that you need money to make money.
All you need to check is if the one selling something to you is competent and honest.

In your future life you will have to spend money on trainings and coaches if you want to get their knowledge and gain time.

>> No.23857099

>>23856956
over 100k
>>23856962
Playing sports/vidya and drinking with the boys. The simple NPC life.
>>23856966
>live off the grid
I thought the same for a bit but I've since realized that eventually raising a family is what is going to bring me happiness.
>>23857017
kek
>>23857026
I'm trying to figure it out.

>> No.23857128
File: 385 KB, 900x710, 322-3229891_transparent-edamame-clipart-pepe-the-frog-staring.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Send me your money and find some friends
I'm serious.
I don't need friends, so the money is best with me.

>> No.23857134

>>23856618
At least you had any friends to begin with. That's why I can focus on making it 100%

>> No.23857167

>>23856618
Sorry to say anon, but you aren’t special.
What you describe is most of the people that are technically rich but haven’t made it yet on this board.

>> No.23857181

OP, if you don't have any severe physical disabilities and are at least a 5/10 there is still many experiences for you to have - but yes unfortunately you will have to accept that you may not get to experience a couple of things that you may have in your younger years

Find your purpose and you will find your answers, now is the time to work on yourself and your happiness

protip: when it comes to women the answer is masculine frame (dont fall for the chad meme)

>> No.23857244

>>23856618
I wasted 3 years of my life and gambled everything away with 10x leverage. But I realized that financial gains can be achieved everywhere and you have to keep looking. There will be a million chances in your life time

I am a total retard with friends. But they are also retards and I don't enjoy time with them

>cute gf and study medicine though
I will be fine

>> No.23857268

>>23856618
So...fair to say.....that money won't make you happy? What a revelation.

But yeah anon, relationships are everything experiences based around them. Look at that loser trustfund kid Dan blitz whatever. Deeply unhappy

>> No.23857282

>>23856618
I made it in 2017, did a shit tonne of coke and had a stroke so now i can't really read anymore.

>> No.23857323

>>23856894
Dude, if 26 is past your prime "in your country", you're either actually the pajeet that we joke about on /biz/, or you're talking out of your ass.
Thanks to the Boomers constantly borrowing against the future to bail themselves out today, Millennials' lives haven't really begin yet in their mid-30s, you Zoomers shouldn't expect any different.

>> No.23857460

>>23857134
Never implied I was. I've mentioned multiple times that I'm interested in hearing how other marines have dealt with these feels.
>>23857323
Rofl, pajeets don't make it where I'm at.
>>23857268
Fk I just need friends.

>> No.23857504

>>23857002
i am really interested to know where in the world 26 is considered past your prime
while you still have internet access and the spare cash to drop on a at the time speculative asset like link, as well as the fiat onramp
as another anon mentioned few linkholders in remote african villages

there is no way we can dox you from your country anon, but i am very sure you exagerate the situation as a man with money you can extend your prime well into our fifties

>> No.23857626

>>23857002
Don't listen to people about giving your money away - but don't focus on it. 'Happiness is the worthy progression to a worthy ideal or goal'.

Get your mind on a goal - do some introspection and look deep - do you want to see animals back on this planet? Do you want to take down the banking Jew? Do you want to teach people that focusing solely on money is wrong because of your experience?

Money DOES make you happier, empirically, but not in isolation. Do not blow it, but at 26 you can always take a minicule amount of money - say 10 grand - and go to hostel after hostel when the world opens up.

YES, you will be autistic, YES the first few weeks might seem like hell and you might feel isolated and alone. After a few weeks however you will begin to adapt, take an old phone and dont use it as an escape - talk to different cultures (the austim of what you say can be lost on people from europe as they cant understand many words any way) it's just about being there. you will get through it anon but its something you actively have to do. Sitting at home will never make you more social. good luck friend. I'm an ultra poorfag who managed to scrape up 10k link but travelled when I was young an poor. I'm 28 and I feel like I'm just getting started - get your mindset right anon. People wont like it, they want to see you poor- if you're not they want to see you unhappy - it justifies all their bad choices. After that they will try and make you feel dumb, old or ugly. Read some self-help - tony robbins etc - start working out your mindset. You will make it anon, change your mindset.

>> No.23857673

>>23856726
Relationships dont make a life worht living anon. There are tons of hermits out there that get to go to Heaven and are considered saints. Go be a hermit then. Build a little castle in the mountains of Montana or something and do nothing. Perfectly fine. There isnt a certain way you are suppose to live life to be considered correct.

>> No.23857730

>>23856618
Foster a healthy gambling habit by gambling your linkies on dice.fiscus.fyi/all ive been very lucky there.

>> No.23857908

>>23857460
I get where you're coming from anon. I know those feels. That being said on a surface level I've always been well integrated. Surprisingly getting into crypto and link and distancing myself from the normal life ended up being a revelation. You should take pride from living a different kind of life and for having whatever qualities you think cause you not fitting in. Trying hard enough will probably get you women and friends, but I think that's the surface level stuff I was experiencing before isolating myself. At the core of your soul you are complete. From the perspective of feeling like you need something it might seem counterintuitive, but needing nothing attracts everything. Feeling like you need a gf or a friend will only attract one that also feels like they need someone, then it's just two needy people endlessly needing more and more shit that will never be the solutions to the kind of feels you too were describing.

Great thread btw. Thanks to all the linklets for the journey, gmi

>> No.23857937

>>23856937
13.5k LINK
recently lost gf
soon moving away from friends due to graduating uni

I feel like I've lost it all and am commencing a big fall down. I probably won't even be able to get a job due to Corona

>> No.23857983

>>23857504
I can be doxxed if I specify. Not worried about you. All you need to know is that its first world.
>>23857626
People communicate through vibrations. My autism emits the wrong energy understood by all humans. I'd rather be a millionaire at 26 than broke at 20 but knowing LINK still has upside has me stuck in purgatory.
>>23857673
I've been a hermit but I know that I enjoy being around a small group of people I can trust which I currently lack.

>> No.23858075

>>23857983
Your sentences end in absolutes - you didn't say 'I believe people communicate in vibrations' - which is an opinion and comes across better socially. I think you may have an ego problem related to how smart you think you are, whether you are or not, it doesn't matter. You have to begin to connect with humans again in order to empathise with them. The biggest redpill is although you think you're doing yourself a favor by 'bowing out' you're not. No matter if you have a measly ten million to ((them)) you are weak. We are social creatures and you have been separated from relationship values. Do it one step at a time, reconnect with senpai members or reach out to 'drop by' on an old friend because you're in the area. Even if it's a few hours away.

>> No.23858098
File: 210 KB, 600x593, 1567552743604.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>23858075
>reconnect with senpai members

>> No.23858145

>>23857983
I'm socially awkward but with practice I've been able to make some moderate progress in resonating with normies. I think the main problem for me was that I was too analytical in my conversations. Normies in most cases don't really care what you say as long as you say it in a cool way. Timing (responding on time) is more important than saying the correct thing.

Something else that's important is responsibility. If you take up responsibility in social situations (taking the initiative, defending the group, etc) people will like you more that way as well

>> No.23858159

>>23857983
>All you need to know is that its first world.
i am having a hard time believing that

it would seem more probably that you anon are overanalysing the situation and as such think its far worse than it really is
almost everywhere in the first world 2008 was a major shock that set the lives of everyone back
if you graduated back then at 21, you are 33 today and still stuck in perpetual limbo with previous adult life unaffordable
so the stages of life got pushed back for society at large
or your region is somehow very special compared to the rest of the world, if so be happy to life there anyways
otherwise simply move to other first world country and you will no longer be after your prime

>> No.23858196

>>23856618
>Before, I was focused on making it, but now I'm realizing I just wasted my life trying to make it and have lost my true friends because of it.
No. Is this a meme? Why would holding link which you can't even cash out ever effect personal relationships? Unless you told people about it, which you didn't do, right anon?

>> No.23858211

>>23858145
Another solution is not taking what you say and what other people think of you so seriously. If you need other people liking you they really won't, when you don't really care and make good willing contact with people you like they will like you too. You need to evaluate what is it that YOU really want

>> No.23858272

>>23858211
Yes

It's corny but another way to put it is that you need to have high self-esteem. Don't care so much about what other people think of you, doing so is often counterproductive as they are just trying to make themselves feel better at the cost of you

If you ask old people what are some of their biggest regrets in life, one thing that comes up again and again is that they wish they hadn't cared so much about keeping up appearances

>> No.23858368

Something else that I'm starting to realize is: your "problem" is not unique to you. I used to think I was the only person in the world who couldn't resonate with others, but the truth of the matter is that there are so many people in the modern world who are socially crippled, and threads like this are just one piece of evidence of that fact.

>> No.23858547

>>23858196
They've known from the beginning because I was telling them to get a fat stack like I told them to get a stack of ETH back when it $10. It's not because of LINK but because I neglected friendships with the end goal of stacking more LINKs.
>>23858075
Fair point. Hard to self identify ego issues but I do think most communication is done through energy. Hard to connect with people when I lack in the 2 things people like. Humor and drama.

>> No.23858555

>>23856618
Just start living the life you want to live now. I probably have a tenth of your stack (10k linklet) and I feel incredibly content and at ease at all times, I know my future is secured and I can put all of my energy towards things that aren’t dependent on money.

If you have that “my real life can’t begin until I actually make it” mentality, you will never make it.

>> No.23858587

>>23858547
Oh also “friendships” are overrated. I’m 35 and have 2 people in my life I’d consider genuine friends, that is the reality for most adults, don’t let bullshit like social media convince you we’re supposed to have these huge friend circles.

>> No.23858595

>>23858368
Agreed. I honestly think maybe 40% of people have healthy relationships and the rest are left in the dust. At least where I'm from.

>> No.23858618
File: 851 KB, 828x1792, 1B316926-2E36-4DD2-A30D-8486CC038D99.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>23856618
Find my trauma release exercise threads on warosu

>> No.23858622

You got rich from betting in a fucking shitcoin
What do you have to complain about?
Shut the fuck up, only poor people like me have the right to complain about life.

>> No.23858647

>>23858547
I told my friends about link knowing full well they wouldn’t buy just so I could rub it in their faces once it 100X in value.

>> No.23858662
File: 658 KB, 525x700, D09C5CAB-16A3-4D0D-A035-E048FBBE680B.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>23858622
Do the needful sir if you are poor

>> No.23858744

I have not bought link, guess why? Because some people say buy, another dont buy its a scam, json parser etc. Pls, next time be serious with your financial anonymous advices.

>> No.23858794

>>23858587
So glad we grew up in the 80’s and 90’s and early 2000’s . 20-25 years of normalcy and fun, only found 4chan when things really started to accelerate for the worst the last few years. Always had tons of friends and now I have basically none and don’t give a fuck.

>> No.23858828

>>23858647
That was me with ETH. LINK was me trying to get them actually rich but half expecting them to not buy in.
>>23858622
When I was poor, I was pre-occupied with getting rich. Now I know LINK will moon, different problems have come. I know I'm not the only marine going through this. More marines will experience this I guarantee it.

>> No.23858857

>>23858794
Yeah I feel for zoomers in the sense that the internet can really warp your perception of reality. I miss the days where it was this niche thing I’d use to look up porn or video game faqs and visit ytmnd, when sean connery died the other day that’s the first thing that came to mind.

>> No.23858892

>>23858744
It was so obvious with link. I got to 4chan basically end of 2017. I don’t understand ANYTHING when it comes to technology. Still don’t know what a Json parser is. Never even cared to look up the white paper. It was just so obvious with the energy behind link in all the threads. It’s one thing to have a handful of threads a week on a coin and some say buy and don’t buy. But there were so many fucking link threads with tons of replies in each thread... to not be able to read the writing on the wall.

>> No.23858921

>>23858828
You know what I'm thinking of doing? Going down the path to Enlightenment. As in the Buddhist eightfold path. I believe in an afterlife and based on my research so far that seems to be the best fit for what my 'purpose' is.

Reaching Enlightenment is also about distancing yourself from your feelings, which I think is the root cause of unhappiness

>> No.23858943

>>23858892
A lot of people can’t detect sarcasm or irony and 4chan is always running several layers deep with it, filters out quite a bit.

>> No.23858986

>>23858857
My first handjob was from a chick I met in aol chat room when I was like 13z Playing doom or old school world of Warcraft. Normies fuck up everything.

>> No.23858999

>>23858943
Ah ok I see

>> No.23859015

>>23858921
Bro... you just need to do TRE. Haven’t you seen my threads?

>> No.23859069

>>23858921
Two things bro.... start doing TRE. Start slow. Only 5 mins or so a day. Shit just flushes our trauma from your body.

Also... if you really want to go down the path of enlightenment. Get into urine therapy. Start drinking a sip of your kid stream morning urine.

>> No.23859073

>>23856726
What is stopping you from facebook messaging one of your old friends, telling them that it's been a while and that you'd like to catch up sometime?

>> No.23859099
File: 1.29 MB, 1776x1181, 1573044359388.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>23859015
>>23859069

Lol, it's interesting and I actually did just see if there are any practitioners in my area, but physical therapy doesn't resolve the problem of being forever trapped in eternal reincarnation

>> No.23859165

>>23859099
You don’t need a practitioner dude. Just start doing what these chicks are doing

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=26zoFKZzbQc&t=903s

Also... if you are about spirituality and enlightenment. Please start doing urine therapy. I can’t explain it to you but once you start doing it you’ll understand. And on top of the spiritual part of drinking your urine it heals anything as well. Urine is not waste like we’ve been lied too... it’s ultra filtered blood plasma.

>> No.23859224
File: 85 KB, 300x300, 1578754722052.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>23859165
Maybe... maybe.

>> No.23859261

>>23859224
Start researching. Look up Monica schutt on YouTube. Look up urine therapy testimonials. You don’t need to go to Nepal and be with a bunch of monks. Just gotta drink your own nectar :) I do it everyday

>> No.23859289

>>23859073
Me being thousands of mile away from all my old friends. I'm stuck with making new friends with people I can't communicate with lol. And even if I could, my autism would be even more evident.
>>23859165
fkn kek

>> No.23859398

>>23859289
Don’t laugh. Got rid of a debilitating constipation, Candida infection and the associated food allergies that came with it in virtually a week.

Few months back I had a bad tooth infection, loose tooth, awful pain, swollen cheek enflamed gums that would bleed, gingivitis. Undoubtedly needed a root canal. All I did was hold my urine in my mouth 15 mins at a time 3 times a day and my mouth was fine in a week. After each time I did it the pain kept getting less and less. Gums healed. Tooth formed up no more bleeding. So if you ever have any dental issues that’s what will fix them for free

>> No.23859400

You guys should add me on discord. You never know when you'll need to reach out to a fellow linkmarine: morganholt#6196

>> No.23859401

>>23858098
lmao I meant family? did that autocorrect?

>> No.23859424

>>23859224
Also Urine will decalcify your pineal gland. So if its reincarnation your worried about in sure you’ll be fine after doing it

>> No.23859536

>>23859424
Maybe. Gonna bookmark it for research

>> No.23860098

>OG Linkmarine thread
>begins with big life questions and what the meaning of making it is
>100 replies later
>devolved into piss drinking testimonials

like pottery

>> No.23861061
File: 2.94 MB, 2000x2904, II, Resident Sponger.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>23856618
Normal fags cannot afford the experiences that living is really about. That is why you worked so hard. Do not be sad, this is your time of celebration. Your world right now is what ever the fuck you want it to be. Pick yourself up.

>> No.23861100

>>23858587
>23858547 #
>Oh also “friendships” are overrated.
Yes, but good acquaintance are brutally underrated. You should be trying to get to know useful people around you, and doing favours for them.