[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 58 KB, 860x579, Document.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23841748 No.23841748 [Reply] [Original]

Hey scammers can you give me some good advice on how to scam efficiently? do I start small and work my way up?

>> No.23842150

bonk

>> No.23842177

Take out the biggest loan you can, buy Bitcoin with it on local cryptos, default on loan.

>> No.23842218

Learn to gain the trust and loyalty of retarded people. Work on getting people emotionally invested into whatever token you will rug or what not. A good example of this is $ROT, the whole telegram is in complete denial of the fact that it is just an absolute fucking joke and that the dev is a scammer.

>> No.23843370

>>23842218
ROT and Pepemon, gotta add that to my list.
Successful projects are often the biggest scams, not incompetence all around that can neither capture audience's attention and neither their money.
The PepeMon guy has his audience eating from his palm, he has so much money right now and nobody considers him a scam.
Meanwhile legit projects like BONK are utterly trash through and throughout. They're legitimately bad projects were neither the owner neither his holders make money.