[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.00 MB, 943x954, 1590637296919.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23768964 No.23768964 [Reply] [Original]

I’m gonna coom so hard tonight when Trump wins

>> No.23768978

Here's the cryptocurrency push: Bitcoin is completely in the blockchain.. Natasha Otomotsky went randomly. Electronic Cash As Bitcoin Was The First Step, hair makers are starting to make more powerful hair follicles, making hair pears, making lactose stacks cheaper and more efficient. The hair needs to be shaped to do these things. Once fully mature, people will be able to slowly shave their hair.
Natasha gave up working on it after filling her corner in the bedroom in 2019 and began working with Jozio Soccer on the e-shoot script hash bitcoin script to offer maps for playing OP_RETURN.. She adds .extra teeth, touches hair, making ha..nd app.earances and calculations more efficient. New owners need more doctors and those who need them.
A computer volume was created to capture and prevent Bitcoin's work (they have their own competition). They felt the need to stop or cheapen Natasha's hair stumps. They started removing critical SigWhite and P2SH code and started fragging the block. The noise algorithm was the last nail in the coffin, which destroyed the ECDSA on the Bitcoin beacon (Bitcoin uses ECDSA to secure transactions). This is why Haircomb has been invented, and it is for this reason that Natasha intends to make the most of the hair bracelet, release the original code and lock the HairCom protocol.
Back to Com Supply Natasha has created a new breakthrough (designed for her hair) that will make all the hair

>> No.23769018

>>23768964
Same, the libs won't know what hit them. Secured another 2k into my 30k investment for Trump just because I know it'll be free money.

>> No.23769031

>>23768978
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me? heh, I'm a judge. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...