[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 12 KB, 225x225, 7777777.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23738438 No.23738438 [Reply] [Original]

This is what is going to happen (I know a lot of faggots are going to whine and complain, but this is the most probable scenario):

There are still a lot of chainlink bagholders that got in around $5-8 that are your basic shitcoin chasers. They are going to start seeing a bunch of other shitcoins take off and get fomo from holding Link. Link will drop back to the $6 range. ACCUMULATE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN WHEN LINK GOES BACK BELOW $7.

If anyone cares, I'm riding LTC right now because it is one of the strongest looking plays from a technical perspective (I'm thinking it'll break $200 within 4 months).

>> No.23738506

i can wait and will load up on link if it drops a little further but i guess it will run a bit when bitcoin starts to crab. litecoin on the other hand is such a fucking shitcoin but you might be right, there should be some upside. there are no technical reasons to buy this "og" shitfuck, litecoin is 2014 tech boi that tries to implement the "newest" privacy tech hahaha fuck litecoin

>> No.23738746

>>23738506
Honestly, there are great "technical" reasons to buy LTC. There aren't a lot of great fundamentals regarding it. There is some interesting stuff, but the chart looks amazing to me right now.

>> No.23738823

>>23738746
what are these reasons aside from paypal?
Charlie Lee left the project and hasnt been back since

>> No.23739745

>>23738823
I dunno...I've seen some other things about visa cards and such that let you spend crypto directly. Fundamentals aren't the reason I'm making this play. The chart looks poised to go on a big run.