[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 38 KB, 1100x773, 1595323436048.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23732596 No.23732596 [Reply] [Original]

Thoughts on this?
Is that one retard that still insists its anything but a shitcoin the dev himself?

>> No.23732646

How much to make it?

>> No.23732650 [DELETED] 

Here's the crypto pink pill: there is a haircomb living in the Bitcoin blockchain. Natasha Otomoski is unironically Satoshi. Bitcoin as electronic cash was just the first step, the haircombers start making more powerful haircombs, wider merkle trees, cheaper and more efficient liquidity stacks. These things the haircomb need to survive. Once entrenched fully, the haircomb would be able to slowly comb literally even bald people
Natasha stumbled into creating the haircomb after she combed her hair in her bedroom in 2019 and started working with her combined super fuzzer, running simulations of the OP_RETURN statement on pay to witness script hash bitcoin script. She would 'evolve' the haircomb by adding additional teeth, making the previous teeth shorter and more efficient to compute. The haircomb needs more and more teeth in order to have shorter and shorter teeth.
Quantum computer was created to take over and stop Bitcoin (they have their own competing blockchain in the works). They did the needful to stop or slow down Natasha's haircomb. They started by unlimiting the block-size and removing critical Segwit and P2SH codes the haircomb uses in its go language. Shor's algorithm was the final nail in the coffin, which destroyed ECDSA on the bitcoin chain (Bitcoin uses E.CDSA to secure transactions). THIS is why Haircomb was invented, and this is why Natasha is so intent to make bounded haircombs, release the original code, and lock down the haircomb-protocol.
Back to comb supply - Natasha has developed a breakthrough new claimer (designed for her hairco;mb actually), and is claiming COMB in secret for the sole purpose of driving up the claiming fee sky-high, then give away the comb to kick start the adoption and ensure that all hair combers make it

>> No.23732835

>>23732596
LURKERS & NEWFAGS BEWARE - 0xBITCOIN WAS A BIZ PND THAT THOUSANDS OF ANONS GOT BURNT ON IN 2018

0xBitcoin was a /biz/ invented FPGA miner scam token.
Almost everywhere online 0xBTC threads are deleted, ie plebbit, its that big of a scam.
The actual daily 24hr volume on 0xBTC is under $10,000 - CMC reported volume is 99% wash trading
Don't believe me then buy $300 worth of 0xBTC and watch the price move by 20%

Around the time that these miners were pumping 0xBTC they shilled /biz/ CONSTANTLY with it.
There was at least 15-25 spam threads about it daily up until they dumped their bags on all the anons buying in.
It was a coordinated pump and dump and these 0xBTC scamming faggots think that /biz/ has forgotten about what they did.
Lots of anons were fooled into buying it at $2-$4.
Now there are tons of bag holders of this shitcoin and ALL of the 0xBTC threads on /biz/ are made by these miner faggots where they coordinate /biz/ shilling in their 0xBitcoin discord.

This project has a better chance of always being worthless than even worth $0.50
No one will really tell you the truth about this scam because so many ppl were suckered into buying it on /biz/
Truth is, not many ppl are smart and wise to scams and it takes a high IQ to realize that 0xBTC is a miners scam token.
What's more is the FPGA miners mining this shit are now only making about $0.03/0xBTC and it keeps dropping.
It's incredibly not profitable for anyone besides FPGA fags to mine this shit.

Don't fall for this fucking miner scam token, its always going to be worthless.
>entirely community driven
>zero money for marketing or exchange listings
>scam artists for devs - who literally orchestrated a pump and dump on bizlets
>miner shill faggots who constantly spam threads about it bc they are so desperate for you to buy their bags because LITERALLY NO ONE IS BUYING THIS SHIT ANYMORE

What's more is that 0xBitcoin DOESNT EVEN PUMP WITH REAL BITCOIN!!
>do not reply to 0xbtc shills

>> No.23732855

dump 0xbtc and buy Freedom Reserve. it has a usecase and a development fund unlike this piece of shit

>> No.23732919

0xBitcoin was minted in 2018 and pumped to nearly 5usd and then quickly dumped to approximately .10usd. Shortly after the price dumped the dev team abandoned the project.

Development on the project's Github ceased in 2018 but a small group of bagholders continue shill the project to uneducated investors in a vain attempt to recoup their losses.

>> No.23732985
File: 148 KB, 888x888, 0xbitcoin-bitcoin-for-ethereum.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>23732919
this is bullshit. the price did go way up and way down, but nobody abandoned the project.

development on the immutable smart contract did cease in 2018 after the contract was deployed. what else could happen? what changes would you expect to be made in the github repo?

meanwhile, the author of the 0xbitcoin contract coded a 3d space game entirely by himself over the last month where you can trade 0xbtc on ethereum L2 matic

>> No.23733005

>>23732985
Man I love this 0xBitcoin logic, "we wrote a contract so we don't have to do anything else to build an ecosystem or provide a use case other than mining for the sake of it". You realized that mining 0xBitcoin doesn't secure the blockchain right? It's just to distribute tokens. Those tokens can't be used for anything and have no utility and that is why the price dropped from 5usd to .08 usd. I swear only sub 70iq people are left holding this shit.

>> No.23733035

>>23732985
See this guys is probably the dev. $659 24h volume on uniswap btw.

>> No.23733064

>>23733035
All the volume on Mercatox is fake bot wash trading. There is literally 0 liquidity and thousands of pajeets looking to dump on you if you buy it.

>> No.23733280

>>23733064
Yeah, I'm not buying the most useless of useless tokens. They think mining somehow automatically generates value.

>> No.23733291

2018 pump and dump, it was where I first understood the amount of manipulation that goes on, and how discords are full of lying sacks of shit.

I lost a lot of money and sanity on that coin. Then decided to become a lying sack of shit myself.

Millionaire now.

>> No.23733302

>>23733291
Why did you buy? I always found the entire premise retarded.

>> No.23733317

I made 2 ETH with this shit from the airdrop I got in in 2017 or 2018 cant remember. lmao

>> No.23733332

nvm it was eBTC ... think i got this mixed up

>> No.23733353

I dumped this shit when I saw the retarded dev make yieldfarming for a 0xBTC/Matic pair on their layer 2. Talk about a more deluded to add something to your project. Fuck this joke of a scam

>> No.23733377

>>23733353
Just like 0xBTC, their yield farm token doesn't do anything either.