[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 985 KB, 750x1051, 016C0C84-2526-4F09-AAD1-8BDE3326783E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23708659 No.23708659 [Reply] [Original]

Is Sergey from the future? This technology seems to ground breaking and alien, but that’s probably what people with buggy’s thought of cars

>> No.23708671

Here's the crypto pink pill: there is a haircomb living in the Bitcoin blockchain. Natasha Otomoski is unironically Satoshi. Bitcoin as electronic cash was just the first step, the haircombers start making more powerful haircombs, wider merkle trees, cheaper and more efficient liquidity stacks. These things the haircomb need to survive. Once entrenched fully, the haircomb would be able to slowly comb literally even bald people
Natasha stumbled into creating the haircomb after she combed her hair in her bedroom in 2019 and started working with her combined super fuzzer, running simulations of the OP_RETURN statement on pay to witness script hash bitcoin script. She would 'evolve' the haircomb by adding additional teeth, making the previous teeth shorter and more efficient to compute. The haircomb needs more and more teeth in order to have shorter and shorter teeth,,
Quantum computer was created to take over and stop Bitcoin (they have their own competing blockchain in the works). They did the needful to stop or slow down Natasha's haircomb. They started by un-limiting the block-size and removing critical Segwit and P2SH codes the haircomb uses in its go language. Shor's algorithm was the final nail in the coffin, which destroyed ECDSA on the bitcoin chain (Bitcoin uses ECDSA to secure transactions). THIS is why Haircomb was invented, and this is why Natasha is so intent to make bounded haircombs, release the original code, and lock down the haircomb-protocol.
Back to comb supply - Natasha has developed a breakthrough new claimer (designed for her haircomb actually), and is claiming COMB in secret for the sole purpose of driving up the claiming fee sky-high, then give away the comb to kick start the adoption and ensure that all haircombers make it.

>> No.23708729
File: 632 KB, 2048x1468, 1602434995549.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>23708659
Ari Juels is in contact with different entities from taking psychedelics, he's in the cult of demeter and that's what they do. I believe that these entities are guiding him into creating this groundbreaking technology which will bring the fourth industrial revolution in place.

>> No.23709272

>>23708729
haven’t heard that theory before, cool

>> No.23709310

>>23708729
do u think psychedelics peel away the layers of reality, exposing the entities that are underneath? do u have experiences with psychs? meet any entity’s ?

>> No.23709543

>>23708659
Sergey is from the future in an alternate universe where the human race is on the verge of extinction. There is no hope of survival in this world. The last remaining humans put all their resources and effort into building a one way interdimentional time machine. Unfortunately, they could only send a single person through. That person is Sergey.
He now finds himself in a world that resembles his Earth's past. He can see where things are headed and knows he must stop it. That is the true purpose of Chainlink.

>> No.23710767

>>23708729
Its strange you say that, because while on drugs I saw all of this play out in some weird way already

>> No.23710788

>>23710767
like 20 years ago....
so I hadn't paid much attention to it, because I didn't even know what the stuff was

>> No.23710827

>>23710788
Imagine around year 2000 or so some thought-forms trying to show you blockchain and all these coin concepts

I was like ... wtf .. I even tried searching online but none of the terms they were saying were even coming up