[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 4 KB, 241x59, Pasted_Image_11_2_20__10_55_AM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23670905 No.23670905 [Reply] [Original]

You guys are alright.

Thorchain is the dark horse giga-nigga 9000 chad coin of DeFi.

Buying RUNE now will yield 'buying Link at under a dollar'-level of gains.

Non-custodial BTC to Binance chain cross-chain swaps will start before the end of this year, with ETH network soon added after. If you don't know what this means I don't have time to explain and you honestly deserve to be poor.

DYOR and attain generational wealth.

>> No.23670934
File: 48 KB, 530x208, Pasted_Image_11_2_20__10_55_AM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://thorchain.org/

Dig deeper into their social presence and you find every DeFi fund and chad investors are accumulating their bags AS WE SPEAK.

>> No.23670955

sorry anon eRSDL is the easiest make it coin biz has ever seen. i hope you at least get a suicide stack. these guys have all their shit together.

>> No.23671635
File: 254 KB, 785x1000, nooooo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>”BUT RUNE IS ALREADY 200M MARKET CAP! I ONLY BUY <5M MCAP GEMS!!!”

That’s ok anon, enjoy your rugs and gambling. Thorchain is not for you. Thorchain is for investors who see value in decentralized cross-chain swaps.

>”Hasn’t RUNE already mooned? 200M mcap is already high.”

RUNE isn’t a simple governance coin like UNI.

In order to stake assets like ETH or BTC into Thorchain’s cross-chain liquidity pools, you have to provide an equal amount of RUNE. Every LP has to buy RUNE to get yield.

In order to operate a Thorchain node, operators have to provide x2 the value of the staked assets. This is to disincentivize node operator malicious behavior, and forces them to buy RUNE to receive operator rewards.

Thorchain’s tokenomics are god-tier compared to the rest of the crypto market. To simply value RUNE by it’s market cap compared to other DeFi coins is 70 IQ never-going-to-make-it thinking.