[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 8 KB, 200x200, 1604085749550.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23662755 No.23662755 [Reply] [Original]

I'm Tony Spilotro. I’m an avid Bitcoin supporter and maximalist due to my distrust in society and concerns over privacy, but also a strong believer that XRP could end up being the most disruptive altcoin on the market. I’m an aspiring technical analysis and trader, taking an interest in not only indicators and chart patterns, but with an added focus on unorthodox methods such as astrology, time, psychology, and more. I pride myself on the fact my content is research driven, educational, and entertaining, offering the crypto audience an unmatched value...

>> No.23662807

Joke or real person

>> No.23663213

>>23662807
Real human bean

>> No.23663424

>>23662807
He's Tony Spilotro. He's an avid Bitcoin supporter and maximalist due to his distrust in society and concerns over privacy, but also a strong believer that XRP could end up being the most disruptive altcoin on the market. He's an aspiring technical analysis and trader, taking an interest in not only indicators and chart patterns, but with an added focus on unorthodox methods such as astrology, time, psychology, and more. He prides himself on the fact his content is research driven, educational, and entertaining, offering the crypto audience an unmatched value...

>> No.23663463

>>23662755
That looks like Tony Spilotro. He's an avid Bitcoin supporter and maximalist due to his distrust in society and concerns over privacy, but also a strong believer that XRP could end up being the most disruptive altcoin on the market. He's an aspiring technical analysis and trader, taking an interest in not only indicators and chart patterns, but with an added focus on unorthodox methods such as astrology, time, psychology, and more. He prides himself on the fact his content is research driven, educational, and entertaining, offering the crypto audience unmatched value...

>> No.23663870

>>23663463
You're right. It is Tony Spilotro. He's an avid Bitcoin supporter and maximalist due to his distrust in society and concerns over privacy, but also a strong believer that XRP could end up being the most disruptive altcoin on the market. He's an aspiring technical analysis and trader, taking an interest in not only indicators and chart patterns, but with an added focus on unorthodox methods such as astrology, time, psychology, and more. He prides himself on the fact his content is research driven, educational, and entertaining, offering the crypto audience an unmatched value...

>> No.23663984

I know this guy, It is Tony Spilotro. He isn't an avid Bitcoin supporter neither maximalist due to his trust in society and he doesn't concerns over privacy, but also a strong believer that XRP could end. He's an aspiring technical engineer, taking an interest in not only engineering, but with an added focus on unorthodox methods such as astrology, time, psychology, and more. He prides himself on the fact his content isn't actually research driven, educational, and entertaining, thus not offering the crypto audience an unmatched value...

>> No.23664025

>>23663984
Hmmm. That doesn't sound like Tony Spilotro. Tony Spilotro is an avid Bitcoin supporter and maximalist due to his distrust in society and concerns over privacy, but also a strong believer that XRP could end up being the most disruptive altcoin on the market. He's an aspiring technical analysis and trader, taking an interest in not only indicators and chart patterns, but with an added focus on unorthodox methods such as astrology, time, psychology, and more. He prides himself on the fact his content is research driven, educational, and entertaining, offering the crypto audience an unmatched value...