[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 825 KB, 1024x759, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23614064 No.23614064 [Reply] [Original]

> missed BTC
>missed ETH
>missed NEO/Antshares
>missed LINK
YOU ARE HERE
>missed eRSDL

NGMI

>> No.23614294

Is this really like ALBT? Undiluted market cap of that shitcoin is $3mm and volume dead. Doesn't sound like something that will catch on amongst the defi crowd but needs actual adoption to grow unless they do some kind of amazing marketing.

>> No.23615093

Bamp

>> No.23615971

Good morning from Finland anons. So new day and new ATH? Thank you Howard!

Overview
Howard is a Managing Director in CBIZ Valuation Group, LLC with nearly 20 years of experience. He specializes in the valuation of fixed income securities and complex financial instruments including convertible securities, warrants, options, embedded derivatives, swaps, leases, contractual arrangements, asset-backed securities (ABS), and collateralized obligations (CXOs). He is a former Big-4 Senior Manager responsible for a variety of assignments including: intangible business valuation, intellectual property valuation, financial modeling, valuation of equity participating instruments and other exotic financial assets/liabilities.

Education
MBA in Quantitative Finance, Rutgers Business School
B.A., James Madison University

Professional Designations
ASA
CEIV
MBA

Professional Memberships
American Society of Appraisers
Mortgage Bankers Association of America
Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association

>> No.23615972

>>23614294
Apparently they are gearing up for a major marketing and media push is what people have said. I’ve just read the white paper and info about the team, that alone should tell you enough.

>> No.23616075

Added in cmc!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/unfederalreserve/

>> No.23616087

I literally love this project

>> No.23616927
File: 104 KB, 540x704, Der Krieger.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>23615971
Hello, my name is Howard Krieger with eRSDL.

Yes, there will be a new ATH today. Enjoy.