[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 56 KB, 1200x576, lition_logo_navy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23574227 No.23574227 [Reply] [Original]

Today's Lition news is great!

Read this:

"“This is a great day and a defining moment for Lition,” said Richard Lohwasser, Lition founder and CEO. “The separation of Lition’s energy use case lition.de and Lition’s blockchain infrastructure lition.io with its subsequent acquisition by TomoChain is a clear step forward for the blockchain space. It results in totally new opportunities on the infrastructure side that would have never been possible otherwise, but also more personal focus on the Energy use case. This leads to more transactions and thus more rewards for anyone who staked their LIT tokens. I look forward to supporting this new and unified business, and we have never been more optimistic about our prospects going forward.”

Source:

https://medium.com/@Lition_Block/tomochain-acquires-litions-enterprise-blockchain-unit-5f0b94a1cc6d

The intrinsic value of lition just exploded, but somehow you IQ 20 morons dump it, lmao.

>> No.23574264

it’s gook panic disorder

>> No.23574272

the energy usecase will never run exclusivly on the blockchain. its an obvious exit scam.

>> No.23574320

>>23574272
What are you talking about. The article explicitly says that Lition will still be used for the energy trading. Nothing has changed, except parts of the company is now under TOMO - which is much bigger than Lition. I'm bullish. The panic just gotta wear off, and people will realize. Fuck off with your FUD.

>> No.23574397

>LOOK GUYZ EVERYTHING IS COOL
Anyway, I don't want to sell at a loss and now it's too late so can only hope this will work out.

>> No.23574469

This is a desperate pump and dump supported by a shill farm. Honestly the German equivalent of the SEC should be investigating this because it’s obvious what these clowns are doing. The idea that anons are excited enough about putting energy on the blockchain (it’s not 2017 any more when you can slap blockchain on anything and people will magically care) to suddenly start spamming the board with generals is highly ridiculous.

>> No.23574492
File: 183 KB, 926x741, shitcoins.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>23574320
ho he's right, its literally over, its on the list

>> No.23574528

brainlets panicking

kek

>> No.23574559

all the energy hype is now dead, they wont get away from SEC this time

>> No.23574676

>>23574559
What are you talking about? LIT's energy use case is 100% untouched by this acquisition. Read the fucking article, you imbecile.

Price already on the rise again. God, you people are stupid. LIT will hit 40 cents before this day is over. Major bullish news.

>> No.23575170

>>23574676
if i get chinked again im going to have to intervene