[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 400 KB, 1045x1537, 20201026_023135.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23563904 No.23563904 [Reply] [Original]

~ loyal finance ~
=> introduction <=
Have you ever watched a project launch, for it to hit the ground and not quite run. Well, if not I present to you loyal finance. Trading as $LYL.

With a circulating supply of only 10086 ( due to a burn of unsold tokens during presale )
And a Mcap of roughly $55,000.
It is a staking / yeild farming and governance protocal.

=> PRESALE CONCLUSION <=

The presale started on the 18th and ended on the 25th. A hard cap of 200 ETH, with only 126 being raised.
Presale price was 0.02 ETH.

=> THE LAUNCH <=
the launch to listing took place on uniswap on the 26th. With it gaining traction straight out the gate. It reached an all time high of $22 on the first hour of listing. A minting function ( used for the rewards function ) was exploited in a fud campaign. Which brought a drop to price and volume.

=> THE TEAM <=

The team choosing to keep anonymity at the current time. But have made hints at becoming public if all regulations are met.
Being a mod in their telegram group, I exchange messages with the team and get an idea on future developments and ideas. They are legitimate and highly experiance.

=> CLEARING THE FUD <=
As stated I exchange words with the team daily.
The Dev's, since the fud campaign are now deploying a smart contract to govern the minting function as a press towards gaining trust and proving their integrity towards development.
They are very professional and have stuck to a timeline like clock work.

=> FUTURE PLANS <=
So if you have read this and DYOR not just ape into a coin because "someone" said it was good.
You'll know there is a rewards token $rLYL that is airdropped to holders of $LYL at a 1/10 ratio for holders who hold 50+ tokens. Being loyal finance these token are only distributed to loyal investors. I.e a snap shot is taken at random from 14 from launch and will be airdropped 11 days from now. $rLYL tokens give bonuses to pools / farming by 5× - 15×

>> No.23563989
File: 69 KB, 224x225, Z.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>23563904
>So if you have read this and DYOR not just ape into a coin because "someone" said it was good.
I bought a bag of this, how fucked am it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pLU6bUFoKY
i just went apemode