[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 33 KB, 500x375, rambo-yelling-and-shooting_w_500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2354420 No.2354420 [Reply] [Original]

Looking at picking up 500 of these bad boys. Will only take one of the big boy cs/dota streamers to say its name and then every gamer viewer will envision themselves playing for money like the big leagues do, not to mention potential scrims played out with a little more $ incentive by the big boys themselves on a secure platform.

>Do we see this fucker going back to ~ $1 USD or just bite bullet and go it at $1.15?
LONG HODL

>> No.2354430

>>2354420
Don't be dumb. Don't feed meme coins. Buy DGB, ETH or XVG (While it's still dirt cheap)

>> No.2354667

>>2354430
How is it a meme coin? I've read the white paper and done the research. Their idea is actually translatable to a large mainstream market. If you want to say something like that then back it up with a form of reasoning? fuck you phaggots on this board need to get ma educamation. fAIR ENOUGH if its trash, but tell me why, dont just assign a word based on what others are doing on the board.

>> No.2354682

>>2354420
i just picked some up for a long term hodl.

no time like the present

>> No.2355212

>>2354430
>don't feed meme coins
>DGB
>XVG
Fuck off clown with your shilled hype pumps.

>>2354420
I'm going buy as much of this as I can and skim off all my future profits into this. One of the few whitepapers I've read that genuinely held my interest beyond buzzwords or being a speculative coin.

I want to hold decent amount of this and actually use it. Run a witness node, host tournaments. Wish I had heard of it during the ICO, could have bought 10s of thousands.