[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 311 KB, 1000x1000, RedPilledWojak.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23462400 No.23462400 [Reply] [Original]

I was living abroad for years saving about $4000 per-month. My 12yo daughter tried committing suicide. So I returned to The Netherlands (I'm British but my ex is Dutch). I'm gonna be here for the next 5 years at least.
I'm looking at jobs that pay €11 per hour (before tax). I'll save like a €100 pm on that.
Help me /biz/nessmen. Gib me some ideas.

>> No.23462417

>>23462400
were you not fucking your daughter well enough?

>> No.23462432

>>23462400
Why the fuck does a 12 y/o try committing suicide.

>> No.23462462

>>23462432
>Why the fuck does a 12 y/o try committing suicide
Partly because her mom has OCD and NPD. Partly because I left the country.

>> No.23462553

Bump

>> No.23462841

I guess savings should take the back burner for a bit while you look after your daughter, anon.

>> No.23462978

>>23462400
I am a dutch metermaid. No larp. 17€ an hour. No stress. So you can do anything and make 11€

>> No.23463025
File: 154 KB, 500x622, just-about-mcfucking-had-it-41958046[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>23462400
Why did you have a child with someone that clearly wasn't right for you? And then left the fucking country. How are grown ass people capable of making such awful decisions. It baffles me.

>> No.23463055

>>23462400
At least you’re trying to do right by your blood, better late then never. Get a gov job.

>> No.23463161

So you're basically a nigger?
My advice is rope yourself

>> No.23463463

daddy issues are not a meme

>> No.23463504

>>23462400
It took me a while to write this, I hope it helps you some how, don`t take it too seriously and find your own solutions.

Sorry to hear that anon. I have been married to someone with OCD and with severe mood swings, it was really hard and our marriage lasted for 5 years, I tolerated a shit ton of absurd things just because I thought she was my soulmate, she used to verbally and physically assault me, and every-time i tried to protect myself by physically leaving or holding her to the ground so she could calm down, she would tell me that I assaulted her. It ended by her asking me to leave. I was devastated and I left. I started to freak out in the end of the marriage, I was unable to deal with her, I also have my own problems I have TDAH I am not a perfect person.
By my experience in life, I would advise you to just take care of your daughter and if possible remove your OCD wife of you life, she is a unsolvable problem and will wreak and havoc any attempt of fixing things. I hope also that you are sincere and don`t have any mental issues, if you do you should seek professional help and get a more functional life before trying to leave your home with your daughter, please consider that you may have unknown issues, even if you consider yourself completely normal. Also if your parents are good and mentally healthy people you should leave your daughter with them for a while, while you fix your life.
Be aware that you are only human, that you can only do your best, and accept the outcomes, life is hard. I would also like to share with you something that helped me to find peace, it is the Tao Te Ching book, it isn`t like the bible with a set of concrete rules, it is really abstract and will help you to find your own way of thinking things out. http://thetaoteching.com/taoteching1.html

>> No.23463618

>>23462432
zoomers have it tough and are too sheltered nowadays my guess.

>> No.23464186
File: 137 KB, 888x499, E292DFAB-43D2-4BA7-BB8B-DF601BBBAE00.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>23462432
Maybe loneliness brought about by our current system? There’s no sense of community anymore with all this consumerism, materialism and death of spiritualism. Social media and the internet has also made this worse. Why talk with your friends when you can just chat in messenger, have 1000 “friends” on your friends list and post pics in your Facebook account?

Ted Kaczynski was right all along. He’s being vindicated more and more each day.

>> No.23464224

>>23462400
11€ per hour will not let you be able to save 100 euros a month at all considering living costs and other expenses. What did you do as a job before you returned?
Sorry to hear about your situation anon, must be hard and difficult.
Of you want to ask any questions I'm here, I'm in the Netherlands as well

>> No.23464250

>>23464186
>Why talk with your friends when you can chat in messenger
You must not be aware almost all young kids use video calling a lot as well. Especially now with the pandemic.

>> No.23464254

>>23462400
Dollar cost average into chainlink, boomer

>> No.23464291

>>23462432
the 12 y.o wants attention.

Its that simple. You are never there. And your ex wife is slacking off on the attention front. No kid actually wants to die. They just want you to notice, and thats the most dramatic thing they can think of.

>> No.23464307

>>23464250
Yeah, that’s kinda my point. Video calling and chatting in messenger doesn’t replace real life face to face human interaction. And then people wonder why today’s generation are depressed when all they do is coop up inside their houses and just video chat with friends. Long gone are the days when you and your homies just got together, hanged out and did stuff on the streets, whether it be catcalling chicks or playing sports.

>> No.23464354

take your kid with you next time

>> No.23464365

>>23463504
Thanks anon. I do have my own issues. Recently discovered I have Bipolar 2, that's why I've been working abroad in so many countries.
I'll check out the Tao Te Ching.

>> No.23464397

>>23464224
>What did you do as a job before you returned?
I'm a teacher but can't find work in NL because I don't speak Dutch. I think I'm going to do another Master's (online) while I learn it.

>> No.23464447

Anyone have any good business ideas? There was an anon yesterday selling grain on amazon for 6k pm. I need to think out of the box. Anything.

>> No.23464486
File: 17 KB, 396x379, 5D85E401-1E71-483B-AFC6-6D30DF2A2F4E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>23464307
This. If you’re a 30s millennial, you’d know exactly what this anon is talking about. Social media and technology “interaction” will never replace homies just hanging out and shooting the shit with. Long gone are those days. The youngins will never know what that feels like.

>> No.23464612

>>23462400
Keep working and accumulate lowcaps until one goes. That's your best shot as a poorfag. Trust me. It only took me 2 years and now I'm almost at $1M.

Look into xBTC.

>> No.23464707

>>23464612
>poorfag
I have about 100k euros in cash and crypto. I'm not that poor just the idea of adding no salary to my savings for the next 5 years is depressing.
I've lost about 20k fucking around with alts. Maybe I'm retarded. Don't want to lose more.

>> No.23464951

>>23464365
>bipolar deadbeat dad
>narcissistic OCD mom
Poor child. The game was rigged from the start. At least you are making an effort to improve things, OP. Good luck

>> No.23464995

>>23464397
You can always apply to international schools fren.
IST has various locations in the Netherlands. Look for general high schools that offer IB and apply there.

>> No.23465127

>>23464365
Well, I guess you could have that under control first, I really don't know what to tell you, I have grown in a really broken fucked up home, my dad used to yell a lot with me and break things in the house, I believe he has some sort of bipolar issues also, my mother was always depressed and taking meds. I some how managed to achieve a master degree and I am a doctoral candidate, I had a lot of issues in under-graduation, I used to be really promiscuous and use a lot of drugs, the rugby team of my university helped me to grow up and to use drugs wisely. Also I never learned how to quit and I had a sorta of kamikaze motivation from punk rock, I would really try to kill myself by studding long hours and taking shit ton of ritalin, it was something like "I will die doing this shit or I will succeed". Now I was recently awarded a scholarship to go to NY, things sort of ended up fine for me, I have to go to a psychologist from time to time because I have panic attacks, I don't need to take meds, just psychologist help is enough for me.

My point is, maybe you child will grow up like me, with a lot of issues, but fine. I really needed punk rock, karate and spending time with my dad watching discovery channel and feeling that sense of wonder that it brings, that was the things crucial to my success in life. I also started to look for scholarships at private rich peoples high-schools in my city, I realized that I would needed a good education to become a scientist. Punk rock made me have class consciousness, that I needed to fight the fucking system to get out of the hell my life was, the system would be my parents, and any form of hierarchy in society.

I hope you child succeed and that we can build a better world together some day.

>> No.23465176

>>23462400
What about substitute teaching OP, you pick the hours and the pay isn't too bad.

>> No.23465382

>>23464951
I know what, I feel like the struggles that my parents and life in general gave me made the person I am now. I like the person I am now, I am one tough motherfucker that can go trough any fucking hell life brings me. I not going to lie, I have a lot of issues, but fuck me look at the life I had. I learned the hardest ways how to succeed, life had taught me how to survive in any situation. When I was a kid I lived close to a dog food factory, shit smelled bad, i had anemia because my parents used to feed me only hot dog sausages, my dad punched in my face once for cursing. And although i have a lot of issues I have no hurt fellings toward my parents, they are only humans, fucked up humans brought up also in fucked up situations, probably their parents also have issues, that is life just deal with it and do what you got to do.

Some day we will find a way of having social equality and manage to raise a better society where kids don't have to go trough all that shit to learn how hard life is, but also maybe going to trough all that shit makes kids tough. That may be just my coping mechanism. We should live in a society where everyone has access to a good education, good nutrition and shelter. I only see UBI making this to work out.

>> No.23465838

>>23465382
Well I am leaving OP, hope I helped you some how, It was really tiresome to write all that, I don't like remembering my childhood.

>> No.23466312

>>23465838
Hey, thanks anon. I'm in and out if this thread. I appreciate you sharing. You've done really well for yourself - you were born strong imo. Some of us are. Good for you man.

>> No.23466356

>>23462462
You should fuck her and make her your cum slut. That will give her purpose and prevent further suicide attempts.

>> No.23466474
File: 179 KB, 1024x708, 1601449261645.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>23462400
Same here.

I lost my job due to COVID. I have been looking for a new one since fucking september and nothing.
I had few online interviews, I have responded to every question in pretty best possible way since I prepared myself very good, and fucking nothing.

Also do you guys think that should I tell my interviewers that I have lost my job due to contract expiration due to covid cuts (which is true), or should I just lie and tell that Im looking for a better position?

>> No.23466686

>>23464186
This quote is gonna be some Mandela effect shit 10-20 years from now, faggots are gonna swear he said this. He never actually said this at any time in the movie. This is how this shit gets started.

>> No.23466749

>>23462432
Probably her mother is an (maybe passive aggressive) aggressive bitch and a child, like too many women. Like when a woman tells you something nasty and you feel a note of aggression in her tone but she tells you it's not personal and you shouldn't understand it in a negative way. She just tries to help and make things better lol. Hypocrites.
Or maybe she wanted a boy and tried to change the girl's sex.