[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 231 KB, 352x304, Screenshot_2020-07-18 Facebook.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23441707 No.23441707 [Reply] [Original]

Not much that I want to ask, as I trust this platform more than any stupid forum google will show me about it.
Is there anyway to start trading from a very small place with not big amount of money ?
Is there any way to start learningg about tradings, and investing, so it would be really worth it ? I don't wanna waste my time on "ill teach you how to get rich fast" forums or some shit.

help the OP anon. i trust u

>> No.23441735

>>23441707
How much are you talking?

>> No.23441780

to be honest i'm not even sure. I was thinking of starting cheap, and slowly as I learn monthly to add some money in it. i was thinking about starting with 50 euros and going on it.

>> No.23441822

>>23441735
>to be honest i'm not even sure. I was thinking of starting cheap, and slowly as I learn monthly to add some money in it. i was thinking about starting with 50 euros and going on it.

>> No.23441961

>>23441822
You can earn €40 just by watching videos on coinbase and there are a few you can watch.
If I could be arsed then I would send you my referral so we both earn €40 - €120 but you'd be best off getting the referral off a family member or friend so you can share the reward with them instead.
Thats what I would do to start with

>> No.23442030

>>23441961
Then I'd watch loads of videos on how crypto works, how to send/recieve, how to read a chart.
Next step i would send some money to an exchange like coinbase and learn how to use limit orders on coimbase pro.
Then wait for the inevitable crash during the election and be ready to buy some then.
I suggest trying to collect as much chainlink as you can and hold onto it for 5 years.
Don't sell even if you are panicking, just buy more every time it drops a lot.
Take proffits at set targets and never regret taking proffits!

>> No.23442041

>>23441822
yes you can, though to be honest you are probably better off putting those 50 euros in a good coin
i know of 2 coins that did a x50 from march to august so you'd had 2,5k, though there is no point in investing in them now imo, with this method you have to do a shit ton of research before investing, with trading on the other hand you can make quick but small profits considering especially what you start with i can do at best from 2%-5% gain in one day but then you can lose much more in one day also.
Oh btw check out coinbase earn to get $50 by just watching some videos and answering questions
if you use these codes you wont have to be on waiting list
https://coinbase.com/
earn/
eos/
invite/
z8nxcfmt

https://coinbase.com/
earn/
comp/
invite/
fy2gq1kx

>> No.23442091

>>23442041
I knew it wouldn't be long before people started fishing for their referral bonuses

>> No.23442282
File: 495 KB, 1280x853, 1603041815547.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>23441707
It's not about the money amount you trade with, it's about % that you can capture in markets, even with small amount if you are consistently catching % you will snowball quickly into big amount. Where to start? You need to understand at what you looking at when you look at the charts for that I recommend:

Candlestick bible by Munehisa Homma, very good book simple and straight to the point

And

Technical analysis by j. Murphy

But reading books will only give theoretical experience, you also need practical experience, I recommend doing trades while you advance with the book since only practice will make you who you want to be.

Also risk management in a nutshell: risk only from 1 to 5% of your total capital on one single trade no matter how attractive it is. Max 10% IF you know for SURE that it will go where you think it will, but until that point do 1-3%

Good luck, remember you need to keep at it even after everything goes against you and it looks like you are total loser who will never get it right, just keep grinding that experience like in mmos and you will arrive at where you want to be

>> No.23442418
File: 51 KB, 500x551, 1603118655259.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Good at poker? Play it OP! If you make lets say 500.- from your fiddy, come back and ask how to best invest 500.-, NOT FIDDY!!!