[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 274 KB, 720x1520, Screenshot_20201019-112420_MetaTrader 5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23372727 No.23372727 [Reply] [Original]

/biz/ what's the best defi?

I'm new to defi and need some info on what's the best projects

Looking to invest, create liquidity pool and compound my returns whilst hopefully staking an asset that has a nice long term bullish potential

What's the best defi projects for what I'm looking for?

>> No.23372944
File: 3 KB, 125x125, 1587475071393.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"defi" is just the same old elaborate ponzi scamming that's been going on in crypto for more than 3 years now. don't know how it could get so much hype in the late summer, cause you'd have to be a massive retard to buy into any of those projects, but you should know that the only people profiting from defi projects are the ones that created them, everyone that comes after that just contributes to their wealth, and this should be quite obvious

>> No.23372975

loyal.finance will be huge

>> No.23373138

>>23372727
Bitcoin.

Also the entire defi space basically relies on chainlink at this point, so do with that what you will. If I told you my bullish defi positions people here would just call me a scammer. Just be mindful of pump and dumps (ie, don't buy after 3 days of green candles); a lot of good projects get taken up by telegram groups full of pajeets who basically just shit all over it like they're taking a dump in the street. A pump and dump doesn't necessarily mean a bad project.

95% of "defi" right now isnt even defi and is just straight up scams, but a few gems do exist. As a general rule of thumb, if it's named after a meme/food/topical theme, touts 1mil% apy (or any similarly ridiculous returns), has spelling errors on the website and no whitepaper, it's probably a scam.

I wouldn't be as worried about anon devs now as a few years ago, since most of the non-anon devs in crypto will probably end up in prison, anon projects are most likely the only ones that will make it longterm.