[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 180 KB, 512x409, 1602890264988.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23346802 No.23346802 [Reply] [Original]

What are based ways to get ahead in corporate? I just got promoted to a middle management position, how do I game the system?

>> No.23346841

Suck more dick. The end

>> No.23346843

>>23346802
Kill/drive out your bosses or coworkers making yourself one of the more senior managers.

>> No.23346855

Open carry a katana in the office. Then occasionally teleport around randomly to keep people on their toes.

>> No.23347012

>>23346802
congrats anon.

This is something I've been doing the last 10 years. What you want to do is find the person directly above you in the management structure and before you do anything work out whether you want to & can do their job. If the answer is no, look elsewhere or do free courses / learning to be equpit for the job.
Once you are, you befriend them and start to learn their weaknesses, then you start the psychological torture, nothing too deep but you convince them they deserve a promotion or have been doing the job too long and need to try something else. Find out who would be in charge of promoting you should your boss leave and make yourself valuable, if they ask for anything do it, basically spend your time being better than your "superior" and eventually (it usually takes about a year) you will replace your manager as they'll be sick of working there because they think they deserve better. Turns out they don't and when they leave they regret it but fuck them, you're the work chad now and you're 1 rung higher, more money and happier.

>> No.23347124 [DELETED] 
File: 91 KB, 1000x1000, st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

anon,get in early on alphas,you do not need to gam the system

-We only Aped legitimate ALPHAS after extensive research and due diligences,NO SCAM and NO RUGS allowed.
-This to ensures that everyone in this channel able to get in EARLY,contribute to private sales or even start mining on those DELICIOUS APY before anyone else.
-As always,this is not financial advise.There are no guarantee that the alphas/project will be fully legitimate like how nothing in life is guaranteed .Always DYOR

t.me/ApedUniswap