[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 100 KB, 2603x2639, 1602820607769.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23313223 No.23313223 [Reply] [Original]

Does NANO have a future? (in4 reddit coin) What could cause this to go up in rank again. It doesn't pump much but it also doesn't dump as hard as others if you look at the last weeks.

It's back in the top 100 too so someone must be buying this. I wonder if it makes sense to buy some in case it ever decides to pump again. Thoughts?

>> No.23314199

>>23313223
Camo BANANO will be superior to XMR. I only have 27 cause mining is like folding proteins proof of work. Might be easier to just buy on an exchange.

>> No.23315081
File: 87 KB, 640x800, photo_2020-10-16_10-38-18.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>23314199
Honestly I think Banano should not be underestimated either. I got 7 million lol! I will hodl this till the grave. When is this camo thing coming out though, do you know?

Also bump!

>> No.23315464

Found this in answer to above:

BANANO was forked in April 2018 from NANO. BANANO offers instant, feeless and rich in potassium transactions, thanks to the fact that BANANO developers (several of them having being involved in NANO itself) have kept big portions of the original code unchanged to keep cross-chain compatibility between existing code libraries. However, they have fined-tuned some parameters, such as Proof of Work requirements and currency units. While the focus for now is on having an ongoing free and fair distribution, BANANO is also experimenting with feature additions such as a privacy layer (Camo BANANO), on-chain messaging (MonkeyTalks) and more.

In context of distribution, we aim to use our meanwhile ready-to-strike infrastructure with easy-to-use mobile wallets (Kalium) and tipbots on several major social media platforms to onboard normies and crypto-noobs who have no idea yet what a cryptocurrency is. We also might do IRL airdrops at some point. Of note, key here is to make the start with crypto as easy as possible, use a fun attitude and gamification to get new users started without all the usual hassle, and then educate them to handle crypto in general in a responsible way.

>> No.23316157

Nano is the coin of the future, /biz/ doesn't talk about it because they are too busy trying to shill their shitcoins for a quick buck

>> No.23316771

>>23316157
I want to believe....

>> No.23316850

Deadcoin. What it offers sounds nice at first but the fact it hasn't gained traction shows theres just no demand. A hammer trying to find a nail, if it hasnt taken off with adoption by now then it never will

>> No.23317031

>>23316850
It's certainly not dead though. It's actually being developed and has a strong community which also does third party shit for it. Just check twitter and reddit (yeah yeah I know) to see it's still alive. A really dead coin would have no volume at all. Nano on the other hand is still in the top 100 years after its initial pump.