Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 3 KB, 125x125, D588018E-E4B2-493D-9C99-2F8AD564D8D5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23227874 No.23227874 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

It was shilled in 4chan and hit a high of close ton20 cents and now it is back below 6 cents. They are exit scamming and trying to get you to buy their bags for their village

>> No.23228070

>>23227874
this is straight fax, smart contracts DONT require arbitration for them to be a viable form of digital aggreement!
thanks woke anon

>> No.23228190

I bought sub 1c.

>> No.23228205

I got rekt on PNK, sold too early, bought back in too high. Should I swap for Luigi coin?

>> No.23228811

yes sirs PLEASE sell village needs to buy more

>> No.23228940

Such a stupid fucking coin, I can't believe I bought this instead of link

>> No.23229525

When will price rise sirs

>> No.23229606

I have never seen such a bearish chart unironically. Seriously go take a look at it and compare it with every single other token that pumped today. I made 20% on my first kleros purchase and swing now im down 59% for holding like a retard thinking it would recover lol. Never ever do that or you end up like the cucks who held bitcoin from 20k to 3.5k. Im cutting my losses now and using the little money left over on something else. Pat yourselves on the back shills because the idea of a kleros court for smart contracts dispute actually fooled me and got me to buy. Good job

>> No.23229693

>>23229606
Kleros will go to 4$

>> No.23229768

>>23229606

Kek. Larp. Show your trades otherwise weak fud sir.

>> No.23230091

>>23229606
The people who bought BTC at $20k will also get their money back though. And if you have read the book, you can begin to understand just how huge kleros will be compared to how undervalued it is now. Even if the whole market cap of crypto stayed where it was forever, PNK should still be in the top 10 coins and be worth at absolute minimum $5.

>> No.23230139

>>23229768
>larp
Why would I larp about a measly 20% gain followed by a 60% loss? Go look at the fucking daily chart its fucking atrocious. The only hope it might have is that its very close to touching the 400 ema and its very oversold. 400 ema is usually very reliable support so there might be a bounce off it if it drops another 10-15% and touches it. Right now its at support that we broke through on July 10 and retested on August 2 so there's also a chance it doesnt dip any lower and bounces from here. This is on the PNK/ETH chart by the way. If it drops below even this then its really over

>>23230091
If you think holding an asset whether its stocks or crypto or whatever from 20k to 3.5k for 3 years is smart I am not interested in anything you have to say thanks.

>> No.23230322

>>23230139
>If you think holding an asset whether its stocks or crypto or whatever from 20k to 3.5k for 3 years is smart I am not interested in anything you have to say thanks.
You're an idiot. So long as the fundamentals don't change, price fluctuations in the most volatile asset on earth are expected and normal. You're a 19 year old zoomer who clearly doesn't understand this. I remember 2013 when BTC "peaked" at $1000 and a huge amount of my friends sold at $200 and lost everything. But BTC is hard money and has a real use case. When it went down, they should have just bought more.

Kleros is the layer upon which an entirely new economy can now be built. You no longer need centralised institutions to secure the validity of contracts. You can engage in a transaction with anyone on the globe, and if they are fraudulent you have a very good chance of recovering your money. This isn't new - but what kleros enables is this service WITHOUT paying a centralised institution (fiverr or whatever) a 30% cut. If you don't understand the ramifications of this then you are unironically not going to make it. Sell, lock in your loss, and pink wojak in a few years.

>> No.23230418

>>23230322
>Kleros is the layer upon which an entirely new economy can now be built. You no longer need centralised institutions to secure the validity of contracts. You can engage in a transaction with anyone on the globe, and if they are fraudulent you have a very good chance of recovering your money

This idea is what made me want to invest in it in the first place. Now whether the team can deliver or not and whether there is adoption to turn this idea into reality, is another thing, and that is reflected in the price. Congratulations if you can afford to lay back and watch your money drop 80% or more and just chill and wait 4 years or a decade for it to recover, again, if you think that's a smart thing to do we just have 2 very different opinions about investing/trading even if we might agree that the concept of kleros is really good.

>> No.23230514

>>23230418
You’re legit just fucking assmad that you tried swinging a long term hold. Retard. You would not last the LINK dips.

>> No.23230547

>>23227874
>exit scamming
At least if you’re going to Larp, make it somewhat believable.

>> No.23230576

>1000% ytd
>faggots complaining
figures

>> No.23230589

>>23230418
>Congratulations if you can afford to lay back and watch your money drop 80% or more and just chill and wait 4 years or a decade for it to recover
If you aren't prepared to lose your money you shouldn't be in crypto. At some point we will have another solar flare like the 1890s and all electronics will fry, and BTC will be worthless again. Alts are even more dangerous because alts have a team and people who can rugpull or die or move on or whatever.

>Now whether the team can deliver or not and whether there is adoption to turn this idea into reality, is another thing, and that is reflected in the price.
It unironically isn't reflected in the price which is why I bought even more PNK at 16c and am buying more now. There still hasn't been an actual run on Kleros yet, because we're still very early. No major listings, no twitter hype, no stocktwits normies, no reddit.
EVERY alt has gone up as much as kleros or more. Even dead shitcoin scams like Waltonchain did a 4x since March. Blatant ponzis like ampleforth went to almost $1bn market cap.
If you hold for a few years, as more integrations occur and people build dapps specifically for kleros, then it will gradually climb. LINK going from 20c to $4 is much, much bigger news than link going from $4 to $20. Because that first climb wasn't hype based or artificial. PNK will probably dump even lower than its current price. It might even go to 2c or 3c. But thats because the road from .5c to 2c was normal and natural and reflects the underlying value. And the underlying value proposition is so huge (the complete sidestepping of state-based contracting) that you should still be buying more at $2.

Of course, someone like you who just wants "quick 2x uniswap GEM" is going to get burned and you deserve it. Kleros is not made to be sold for USD. You use it to arbitrate and earn ETH.

>> No.23230633
File: 196 KB, 487x1265, 1601220424276.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23230633

>>23230418
4 years is overestimating if we're going to see a recovery (which I feel confident we will). I think that you're similar to that anon who sold his 40k bag of LINK at $10; believed in the project, but dumped his bags during the bear market. I'm not saying that you're necessarily wrong, but for me this is money that I can afford to lose if the tides go that way. I'm really bullish on this project still even with the significant loss I've had.

>> No.23230648

>>23227874
Just bought another 20k.

stay poor faggot

>> No.23230730
File: 878 KB, 400x311, 1491774519546.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23230730

>>23230514
>you would not last the link dips
You are correct, because I sold at 18 and rebought at 8.50 when it showed it held support at the 200 ema with good volume behind it. I dont think holding assets through trend reversals against you is a good idea, and I dont trade minute-timeframes either except on rare occasions with 20x leverage when I want to feel the rush of gambling with limited funds. I take more risks than "just hoodl" but also have the potential for bigger rewards. Im saying I took a 60% loss on kleros for not cutting losses quickly and that the kleros chart looks absolutely atrocious - if you want to hold it to the ground more power to you and good luck I am definitely keeping an eye out in it looking for when to re enter and hope it succeeds. Like I said in my posts above this might even be the bottom before a bounce but I have to wait and see.
>>23230589
We just have different trading styles it seems. I wouldnt buy kleros right now but wait for it to bounce because it could potentially go much lower. You are ok with that, Im not. We both want kleros to succeed and even if it doesn't the idea is solid so another team will attempt it. Good luck
>>23230633
I see what you mean and that would suck, which is why I always set stop buy orders for projects I sell that I believe in and pay attention. I find it hard to understand how you can "believe in chainlink" and not notice it go up from 10 to 20, its not as if it happened in 1 hour. Once again even if its "money you can afford to lose" I dont believe in watching something go down 20,30,40,50,60,70,80% or more for weeks and just stare at it and do nothing. Some people enjoy just buying once and never looking at a chart for the next 5 years, thats just not me. I think kleros will drop a bit more and bounce off that 400 ema, if it doesnt it could have another 40% downside and I am not ok with buying into that. Good luck to you lads hope to see you on the kleros court indicting chink and pajeet scammers

>> No.23230777

>>23230730
>You are correct, because I sold at 18 and rebought at 8.50 when it showed it held support at the 200 ema with good volume behind it.
When did you first get into LINK?

>> No.23230811
File: 55 KB, 800x606, 1602130643438.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23230811

>>23230730
Hail victory brother; good luck to you as well. We're all gonna make it

>> No.23230818
File: 128 KB, 1000x440, jeb surge.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23230818

>>23230811

>> No.23230829

>>23230777
Nice trip but why asking when he smells larp from miles away

>> No.23230848

>>23230730
I respect the fact this conversation has got a lot more civil.

>trading strategy
the best 'strategy' and the only one which has proven consistent, huge gains, is buy good projects and hold. Forget 'gems', forget 'doubling your ETH', just buy, and hold. Look at all the people who sold or even worse SHORTED link around the $5 mark and either missed out on huge gains or lost everything. There was a thread a few weeks ago about the guy who had his 40k link stack liquidated. He wanted to kill himself.

Your post, specifically comments like this
>just buying once and never looking at a chart for the next 5 years, thats just not me
makes it quite clear that you think you can outtrade the market. You can't. You don't know where the top is, you don't know where the bottom is, and eventually swingies do eventually get the rope and lose their gains. If you are bullish on kleros, you should just buy a little each month, even if it goes up, and see where it is in a few years.

>> No.23230879
File: 372 KB, 720x1320, quentin link.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23230879

>>23230829
Because if he bought early he would have held through LINK rising to $1.50 all the way back down under 20 cents in 2018 then up again. And from $5 to under $2. Maybe he was swinging the whole way, but from the sounds of it he got into LINK relatively late. I understand his strategy, but personally I like to get in early and hold things I really believe in.

>> No.23231038

>>23230777
Checked and unfortunately I got into it late at $4 and had 2 bad swings with it that made me suffer because I got emotionally attached to it and thought I was going to wake up and see it was 1000 in a flash lol. Luckily my last trades with it have been good but If I could go back in time to ICO I would put everything I could afford into it and just let it ride without worries while trading other things Im not emotional about.
>>23230848
In general I agree with you on certain projects, and again if I could have gotten a huge stack of link at ico prices thats what I would do because I am still emotionally attached to it.
I however disagree somewhat with you because it is possible to make good trades/make good desicions - most things dont just go from 0 to 10000 in a flash, its a slow climb over days weeks months and there's always warning signs. If you look at some very successful funds that consistently outperform the S&P for decades its because they ride big trends and dont hold onto things for weeks and weeks until they are 80% down. I dont try to time perfect tops and bottoms but get into the middle of trends and get out when I see there's been a reversal. Does it always work no which is why managing risk is very important but if what you say is true then trading wouldnt exist and no one would ever outperform -consistently through many years- a buy and hold strategy. I dont try to outdo hft bots and do 500 trades a day and I dont pretend all my trades are winners actually I get stopped out frequently but the few big winners make up for it. Once again I do agree with you that if youre lucky to find that ONE project and get in super early it makes sense to reduce your risk by just letting it ride, but with crypto being so volatile I see a lot of opportunities for short/medium term swings that can make $ to throw at projects I believe in when they dip. I do thank you for your points makes me more bullish on kleros. Good night sirs thank you for the needful

>> No.23231153

>>23227874
Feel bad for anybody who bought above 5c, literal ponzi

>> No.23231272

>>23227874
Where to buy sirs?

>> No.23231312

>>23231038
>but if what you say is true then trading wouldnt exist and no one would ever outperform -consistently through many years- a buy and hold strategy.
...except this is true. Almost all traders don't outperform the market and even the meme economists and big boy hedge funds often fo worse. If people could really predict trends then they would be billionaires. Instead, most economists/managers make their money on fees charged for losing other people's money rather than their own. Trading is gambling.
The only *real* winners in crypto are developers and people who buy and hold. Look at the winklevoss twins. Huge investments in bitcoin, ethereum, link, and all they did was buy and hold for 5 years. They didn't try time tops or swing and buy in low. They didn't sell their BTC at $1k or even at $20k. Just buy, hold, and if you need some money for something, take profits. Even half of /biz/ is now rich and it wasn't through trying to swing and outperform the market. It was buying a good project with a real use case and waiting.

>> No.23232119
File: 260 KB, 1280x720, KlerosObjection!!.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23232119

>>23231153
L.A.R.P pay no attention this sir is just trying to FUD to accumulate more PNKs the discord screen shots never lie.

>> No.23232124
File: 171 KB, 840x839, HAHAHA.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23232124

>>23230418
>and that is reflected in the price.
holy shit, how new are you? If this is your conclusion, that team expertise, bizdev and subsequent adoption are reflected in price in real-time, you need to go back to cash and never invest again. Go, chase your riches on the next yield farm, good sir. I wish you good luck. I'll just keep holding my 2018 $0.20 linkies and 2019 $0.006 pnkies while you hop from scam to scam. Do you even remember the 2 man nail salon? I assume not

>> No.23232171

>>23227874
put 1k into pnk it's now worth a little over 300 bucks.
Just goes to show ya, you can't go around gambling by listening to pajeetery on here.

>> No.23232173
File: 869 KB, 1280x720, KlerosHOLDit!!.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23232173

>>23232119
Kleros is SCAM do selling discord is photoshop all whales is be the selling!! selling now!!

>> No.23232456

>>23228190
Bump

>> No.23232897
File: 662 KB, 1000x661, 1602508086152.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23232897

>>23230139
Kek this little nigger...

>> No.23232910

spoonfeed me MoonxGG and christmasanon

>> No.23232925

>>23230633
whats the fifth problem?

People want to feel secure when they risk their hard earned money. They want to know their money wont be hacked, their keys stolen by kikes, their exchanges defaulted on, and their money cut in half by volatility.

Solution:

Dont buy crypto.

>> No.23232926
File: 60 KB, 964x912, 2dpwzw.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23232926

>>23232910
he knows....

>> No.23232978

JeffTheBaker made this stupid thread

>> No.23233767

>>23232926
Is this a marijuana reference or an elon musk or Ben reference? The drug addict who just got out of prison and quit robbed the Arby's with Ben. Elon Musk isn't my fucking problem, we do not know each other. Marijuana? My roach and 0.6 gram?

>> No.23233791

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3gTqCAnN7w

voted guilty by kleros court

>> No.23234266

>>23227874
I know who you are. You are not buying my bags.

Never.
Selling.

>> No.23234341

>>23234266
who is it?

>> No.23234359
File: 62 KB, 604x590, A085CDD4-E6FB-4978-80C2-E2BA1754F4A8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23234359

>>23227874

>> No.23234761

>>23234341
It is obviously rajeesh trying to refill his bags after swinging

>> No.23235730

>>23227874
based informer, keep it up.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action