[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 564 KB, 800x430, 3cb.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23191289 No.23191289 [Reply] [Original]

Does anyone "stake" coins with Crypto.com?

I'm trying to min/max my returns.
Currently I've got about 300k USD in Link in Earn contracts at a 3% p.a. return.
I'm tempted to convert some more of that into CRO Earn contracts for a 20% p.a. return.

I've got about 500k USD in various other IDEX/Huobi shitcoins that you see shilled here, but don't really want to leave those positions.

I'm conflicted that if I put 100k USD into CRO, then I will, with no price movement, receive 18k USD yearly without any effort. And I can live rent free.
If I leave the 300k USD in Link, and there is no price movement, I will receive 9k USD yearly. Which is still fine I guess.
But there's that question of underlying price movement.

I'm thinking that I should hold my position in Link until I start bumping up against the 500k USD limit they have for Earn contracts, then start "staking" more CRO, because then my principal will return more, and my other holdings, that I'm not allowed to stake, will simply have to provide returns on price movement. Hopefully I will be able to exit some of my shitcoins by that point.

>> No.23191631

don't fuck w/ crypto.com, the founders are literal scammers. look into the CEO's past

>> No.23192814

>>23191631
nice fud tho