[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 9 KB, 645x773, Wojak.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23124018 No.23124018 [Reply] [Original]

Life is kinda boring right now. I'm getting older, in my earlt thirties. Things just kind of suck.

Women are not that interested in me, and yeah, mostly not the hot ones. I don't know what the hell I should do to get them interested in me? Get some fake ass photos and a fake ass instagram maybe? Or just act like someone other than myself. But I would rather just be myself and have them come to me. The problem is that they don't, they all want something I don't have. I meet them mostly on tinder but sometimes I approach girls in bars or on parties. But it's mostly the same story, they are just not that into me.

My only interest is watching debates on youtube and listening to audiobooks. It's fine but not that exciting.

I have the potential of becoming a multi-millionaire if my business plans turn out the way I want. That would be pretty cool. Don't know how long it will take though. Maybe 2 more years until I can start a new lifestyle. Been doing this for 2 years already. It is annoying that it takes so fucking long for something to happen.

I don't know. I'm bored. I want something to change. Maybe I should do more acid or something. Or just continue working on this shit until something happens.

Any advice?

>> No.23124077

If you want your life to change, put in the legwork. The reason that roasties are bored by you is that you're boring. Find a passion that's a little bit better than watching Youtube

>> No.23124117

>>23124018
You'll make it man don't worry about women. Get your business ready first and then sign up to a tennis or yoga course or something and try to chat up a girl there. Libraries are good places too unironically, find a qt reading an interesting book and talk to her about it. Who cares if you get rejected there are billions of women.

Women on Tinder are mostly fucked in the head beyond repair.

>> No.23124138

>>23124018
2 years? it sounds like your testosterone is failing you. if you excel for 2 years you win. what are you doing to fry your dopamine receptors? are you cooming? drugs? trading?

2 fucking years anon. get into legal trouble and it will set you back that far minimum.

2 years in your 30s. I want you to remember making this post. more acid will not help, trust a guy who has done a good bit of it.

you have 2 years to develop a hobby and a physique to define your ego. choose wisely
if dubs go lift and fix your shit right now. 60x pushups, 10x pull ups, 60x squats, 3 rounds of ab bullshit

>> No.23124147

>>23124018
>Women are not that interested in me
B-bros male prime starts in your 30's, right? Your SMV is at it's ATH wtf.

>> No.23124245
File: 112 KB, 340x377, P5_portrait_of_Sojiro_Sakura%27s_casual_attire_with_hat.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>23124018

>tfw 30
>spent my 20s as a lonely neet
>Always been a little round in the middle, but slimmed way down over the years from 220lbs to 150lbs.
>Picked up art as a hobby
>always been kind of a weird/goofy person
>Talked with about 7-8 girls around 22-24 this year

Being older is based. I feel better than I ever have, and have more romantic prospects than ever. Take >>23124138 's advice.

GET A FUCKING HOBBY
STOP BEING A CONSOOMER
START BEING A CREATOR

>> No.23124280

>>23124018
>debates and audiobooks
have you tried other things? or whats better is do a bit of everything so you can talk about everything- cooking, hiking, volunteering are all great ways to have things to talk about casually as suddenly youll have opinions on what kind of food you enjoy and enjoy making, what type of climate you like being in, what causes youre passionate about. if you want to get more serious pick up skiing, fishing, hunting, if youre on the coast sailing is the #1 thing you can do to get chicks but it's tough and expensive. if you find none of those things interest you get a dog or two, youll meet girls on walks all the time

>> No.23124347

>>23124018
just start by going to the doctor to see if you arent screwed in some way. once your cleared you aren’t fucked, try something exciting like dating someone from a foreign area. you are not going to find a lot of women here interested in an intellectual with no cash, those people are a dime a dozen

>> No.23124370

>>23124018
also u aren’t still living at home, are you?

>> No.23124375

>>23124018
start smoking weed to pass the time if your business plans are going to make you a millionaire soon

>> No.23124384

>>23124018
Start training a martial art.

>> No.23124528

>>23124117
Yeah, I think either we fail or we take off and things will start to change, we have been on this road for a long time now. I just need to hold out for another 12 months.
>>23124138
I do enjoy myself from time to time, maybe I should just stop that and see if that has an effect on me. Might force me to do more.
>>23124280
All good ideas, but the business thing is really taking a lot of time and I don't have the spare cash necessary to pursue something like that right now. I'm more of a cerebral guy anyway, cooking food is something I do just feed myself if you know what I mean
>>23124375
Not a bad idea. Life is in some ways more fun when I smoke, but I am taking a break now to focus on my business
>>23124384
Maybe could do something like that. But my main strategy has always been to focus on school and now recently for the past years, focus on my business. If I went and did something like that it would be as if I wasted time. But I will consider it.

>> No.23124537

>>23124018
I'm in the same boat as you pretty much. The jews need to let this system fail already so life can get interesting again. Women artificially are holding too much power in society and it's unironically sucking the fun out of everything.

>> No.23125374

>>23124018
I'm in a similar boat as you. I'm 31. And kind of realized most of the shit I used to do that excited me doesn't anymore. And I spent most of my 20's learning new hobbies and trying different endeavors. Also work in software, which is cool sometimes, othertimes very boring.

Also not much luck in dating on Tinder. I know the same feel, I want the hot ones but they seem out of reach. I've went out with some girls older near 30. They seem nice. It didn't work out. Hope they find someone.

The one part of your post you didn't expand upon is your diet and health. I'm starting to see as of late, that this is not a meme, and actually the most important thing. #1. Especially as I'm getting older, it's harder to stay in shape I've found. And I've varied my whole life in terms of treating it seriously some periods, vs not in some periods. Eating well and regular exercise makes you feel better and alive. Also getting good 8 hours of sleep.

When I eat well, I sleep well, and I've exercised that day, life feels good and I feel like I have a purpose. I feel like I can take on the world, and everything is going to be alright.

When I haven't exercised, all the emotions build up, I'm more likely to get stressed and overthink things, and probably will eat shitty food to.

That's the one piece of advice I'd say. Don't think of it as a meme, and seriously open up your belief system to make it a priority. It's a night and day difference for your outlook on the day. Who knows, may probably make you better at running your business.

>> No.23125443

>>23124537
excuse me?

>> No.23125597

>>23124018
Go read the Holy Bible and be saved by Jesus Christ.

>> No.23125651

>>23124537
agreed, the economy shouldnt be based on charisma and boomer men being coomers and wanting women in the office.

>> No.23125663

>>23124018
So you thought you'd come to 4chan and ask a bunch of racist 12 year olds how to live your life?

>> No.23125714

>>23125443
You heard me, roastie.

>> No.23125748

>>23124138
listen to chad here. also get on the iodine. boron and zinc, stat

>> No.23125751

>>23124537
>Women artificially are holding too much power in society
Based

>> No.23125770

>>23125663
we're a bunch of 30/40 yearolds now, and most of us are middle class+ lol.

>> No.23125822

>>23124018
>women
stopped reading there. buy a pet and get your priorities straing you dumb incel

>> No.23126025
File: 69 KB, 1280x720, darling3 (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>23124018
women want guys who are interesting and fun. so learn to be more interesting and fun. if everything bores you then you have to fix that before worrying about women. i suggest spending a lot of time trying to make friends. it sucks sometimes because most people are retards but it’s worth it because it will stimulate you emotionally. even if a lot of the people you meet turn out to be assholes, at least you will FEEL something again and then your life’s purpose(s) will become more clear.

if you watch anime i recommend Darling in the FRANXX, it was pretty life changing for me.

>> No.23126284

What is your business and why do you need to wait for it?

>> No.23127041

>>23124018
>Any advice?
yeah just buy RSR and all your dreams will come true
you'll get more pussy than you can possibly imagine

>> No.23127109
File: 41 KB, 1161x428, wuuuttt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

First of, you got to take of women from your list and just rearrange your priority just right.

Realize you're in a growing phase of life and yeah it may look boring.

Lastly go get some gaming into your life man. I recommend making money alongside.

Like you could play some Crash, Hilo, Barracat or Dice on Earnbet while making some cool stack at it.

Take it easy on yourself buddy

>> No.23127492

>>23124018
Maybe you should take up golf. Did you ever think of that?

>> No.23127544

>>23125374
I've done a few things to improve that this year, but because of some circumstances I had to put it on hold, but I'll make it a priority again, I kind of like going to the gym actually
I think what I need is some exciting experience, I want to experience something completely new, something that turns my life up and down, or maybe just my emotional life
>>23126284
it relates to finance, financial institutions are really conservative and risk averse, takes a long time for something to happen
>>23127492
I love golf. And I would take it up again if I had the money and time required

>> No.23127631

Lol never do gambling is shit. Focus on your career and dont think about women. Not necessary to succeed in life. May be you live better without them. Try focusing on your goals.

>> No.23127730

>>23124018
join the crusades, take back your native homeland, deus vult while your still young enough lol

>> No.23127797

>>23127041
This. Unironically.

>> No.23127832

>>23125748
you need cadmium

>> No.23127856

>>23127544
I'm in my mid thirties with a decent career, family, home, etc. Despite that, I'm bored too anon.

I recommended golf because it is really one of the few things that I find inherently satisfying. Don't get me wrong, I love my family and all that, but I need something that I can apply myself to that feels really worthwhile.

>> No.23127887

>>23124018
It’s not so much you getting older why girls are suddenly no longer interested. After 2015 hypergamey became insane. It was easy to be a chad before 2015. Now every girl that is a 5/10 or above thinks she’s hot shit and won’t bother with you unless you are at least a 8/10

>> No.23128067

>>23125374
To add to this, if you have spare money and might be rich soon maybe consider working with a nutritionist/online coach who actually knows what they’re doing to help you stay accountable with some fitness goals. This is actually what I do for a living and it feels great to help some people out in similar situations as you, sometimes all you need to spark motivation in the rest of your life is motivation in one aspect. Don’t hire an in person personal trainer though. I’ve done both professions. Shit is over priced as hell and most trainers are trash. You gotta pay like $60 per session just for some guy to tell you to bench and not help with your diet at all or you can pay $100-150 per month to have someone completely lay out your diet for you which will actually lead to you progessing. I’ve helped fat 50 year old boomers turn their life around and get in great shape which helps them feel better about life in general. It’s not a meme like this anon said