[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 87 KB, 634x636, craig.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22959423 No.22959423 [Reply] [Original]

Who new Satoshi would end up being so based? This guy literally BTFOs Reddit.

>> No.22959535

BASED AND STIFF

>> No.22959964

But it wasn't long until Wright was screaming again. Their argument was easy to understand but impossible to follow.

Sentences like "Bloody regenerate things on a single... show me where" and "There are fing thousands of transactions on bitcoin every fing day signed with pissy fing bloody number generators" and "If I hear one more bullshit comment about how I can do it with unknown nodes, you show me proof or you f off out" were common.

Occasionally, it looked dangerously close to spilling over into physical violence. I dreaded having to explain it for the police report.

But the gist was clear: in his expert opinion, Dr Courtois didn't feel Wright's evidence was conclusive. Wright, in turn, was not pleased about this.

"The other interviews were easy," he exclaimed at one point. "This is bullshit!"

It was suggested we move on.

"You can validate," added Wright. "Or you can f*** off."

"You have to understand," interjected Jon Matonis, acting as peacemaker. "It's taken us a long, long time for Craig to get to this point, you know."

The proof session ended without conclusion. After that, I had an hour alone with Wright. He calmed. He spoke expansively about bitcoin's creation and the personal cost of it. The wife who left him, the friend's death that made him quit it in 2011.

If all this was a show, he was a convincing con man. I left thinking that, despite everything, yes, this could be Satoshi Nakamoto. It was a few days later that I got the email from Dr Courtois, who had examined the evidence we had been shown.

"Stuart," he wrote. "Craig has cheated us. It is a hoax. I have proof."

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/bitcoin-craig-wright

>> No.22960041
File: 57 KB, 1079x408, 14_inches_long.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22959423
He's unstoppable bros.