[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 514 KB, 498x278, 1601454880213.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22953065 No.22953065 [Reply] [Original]

you ever fud XRP so hard you start to buy into the schizoid shit

2020 is fucking crazy every shitzoid conspiracy theory is coming true from corona to race riots to the stupid elections

>> No.22953216

>>22953065
the schitzo shit stems from impatience and excitement, we all want it to happen sooner rather than later. dont forget, the future of currencies is crypto, the sooner you buy into what will likely be the titans of industry the better.

we in crypto are so collectively early it's insane, its like if you were able to invest in quantum computer companies right now, while they're in the process of creating languages and discovering usecases

>> No.22953337

>>22953065
Yes and I fucking hate them because it makes me want to throw at least $100 into xrp but everytime im about to do it I hear a voice judging me for buying xrp.

Its fucking xrp...the normiest most cringe worthy of coins. Even twitter link marines are less cringy than xrp holders and thats saying a lot considering link is the crypto equivalent to stacys who think they are deep for having a deathly hallows tattoo. It takes a lot to be worse than that and xrp holders manage it.

But this is fucking clownworld and every now and then I read some xrp schizo stuff that makes me stop and think what if