[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 57 KB, 690x960, 1829384958.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22905502 No.22905502 [Reply] [Original]

>work in a two person kitchen
>its basically me and my boss cooking
>I chop, manage the money, deliver, package.
>she cooks
>she sells expensive organic food for rich people
>makes pokes (sushi on a bowl)
>she literally makes the sushi bowl 30% rice, 60% cucumber/carrot noodles,10% some kind of seafood like shrimp or fresh tuna
>she literally sells bowls of shredded vegetables
>tell her it would be better to increase rice, decrease vegetables and maybe even increase the seafood
>She tells me to mind my buisness.
>see how well the food sells
>People arent happy with the fact it is all vegetable, we make less profit since vegetable is more expensive than rice, and adds less than the seafood.
>she literally makes less money and still produces a sub standard meal.

Why are women like this, we basically spend more than we should on a sub standard meal that probably gives us bad rep. I mean its her buisness but gee, the only thing that gives those horrid proportions are the fact that seafood is expensive and that rich people are scared of carbs.

>> No.22905530

>>22905502
Save up, start your own business, copy her menu and improve on it with your ideas (which sound logical). Run her out of business.

>> No.22905537

>Why are women like this
Men and women can both be kikeish with their business. Why are people kikeish? They want to make now-money and don't think about the bigger picture/longer term money.

>> No.22905545

>>22905502
iroinc is that she's your boss, the pro is she's willing to take the risk to start a business and you aren't and she's more of a risk taker then you. you are a wage slave

>> No.22905569

>>22905502
I want to grease up my right arm with ky jelly and get a good running start about 20 feet behind her and then five fist first so my arm gets buried up to the shoulder in her rectum. The impact will be cushioned but no less shocking as my momentum will cause her to skid forward a bit as I begin to pump my arm. By now the discomfort will be so great she will try to stand up with me firmly lodged in her poop chute but will be unable as I writhe around rearranging her intestines. Before long she's sobbing and begging me to stop. That just encourages me all the more. I slather more jelly and push until I'm shoulder deep. My arm should be long enough at this point to choke her from the inside resulting in the most powerful orgasm she has ever experienced mixed with the fear and adrenaline of a probably-lethal encounter. Imagine the PPFFFTTT sounds you'll hear as I slowly draw my limb from her ruined insides. Hot AF.

>> No.22905664
File: 26 KB, 521x354, 1591636064733.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22905502
Making shrimp salads from ghost kitchen sounds like low-barrier-of-entry business. Am I missing some capital cost?

>> No.22905716

>>22905537
This. Though the question is, do women present this trait in a more dominant fashion?

Statistics would speak for themselves.

Just use the job for what it is OP. Be it your source, a stepping stone, whatever. Whether you decide to let her business crumble and position yourself to be the next hot *pokes* or whatever it is you guys do in town, that's on you. As always, do the math. Life has plenty of data, and hardly any one pays attention.

>> No.22905773

Does she have a nice ass?