[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 141 KB, 988x677, YFVmonolith.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22714893 No.22714893 [Reply] [Original]

There is a lot of misunderstanding or outright misinformation surrounding this project so I'll list reasons why I'm a top 150 holder and generally enthusiastic about the project. I'm not gonna put a TLDR because it's important to know the importance of this project whether it's for a quick buck, or long-term passive income. A few things:

YFV is VALUE. They can be swapped 1:1 ratio on the YFV.finance website at anytime. VALUE was created because the community voted on a serious overhaul of the token's inflation rates and supply. The devs had already burnt the governance keys as a result of the a previous community vote and couldn't implement the changes without them thus VALUE was born.

Once these changes are in place the community will vote once again to burn the governance keys for VALUE.

The total supply of both tokens is 6.37 Million. YFV and VALUE will exist together and have the same functionality until all of the VALUE has been farmed (2.37 Million) and then the community will vote to phase out YFV for just VALUE. A total supply of 6.37 Million.

The previous Balancer pools just ended about a day ago roughly were producing YFV as rewards. The BAT and BAL pools were discontinued and the rest were transitioned into new liquidity pools that produce VALUE as rewards and have lower reward inflation rates. If you are still in an old pool that was rewarding YFV you will want to exit before October 1st, but you may as well exit asap as the money isn't earning anything. As of right now there is little liquidity for VALUE. Its brand new. The VALUE you earn can be swapped for YFV on their website and traded or staked as normal in the Governance vault or any of the pools. Once Value Liquid is live there will be much more liquidity to trade VALUE freely. There is little reason to swap to VALUE as of right now.

>> No.22714909

The amount of FUD around this project has been massive. I haven't seen the likes of it since early Chainlink days (Which i had commented on this sub but under a different username). Its clearly organized. The devs had their V1 staking pool under assault from a timer attack which was locking people's funds from being able to withdraw. The attacker had to continously pay a significant amount of ETH to do so and was making no money from doing so. It was an attack directly on the project itself to prevent it from succeeding imo, perhaps from other competition. The devs handled it quite professionally and made sure the funds were eventually released. They have been getting multiple audits done on each smart contract they deploy now and there have been no problems since.

TOKENOMICS

The devs are unrolling soon 2 major features:

-Value Liquid(Its a Balancer/Uniswap hybrid) They are combining the best features of both to creature their own DEX
-Value Vaults( Vaults that will use crypto as collateral to yield farm other protocols like YFI) The first are WETH, WBTC, and RenBTC. More will be voted on in the future.

The tokenomics are highly attractive and why I was stacking my YFV instead of dumping it. The devs clearly in this for the long haul and trying to build an extensive ecosystem that surpasses even YFI in many regards.

Governance Vault
It generates vUSD, vETH, and VALUE passively. There is a 40 hour staking lock or a 1.92% early withdraw fee. No staking minimums
-In addition to the initial farming rewards the vault will also accrue revenue from the following:
-0.05% of the standard 0.30% swap fee from the Value Liquid exchange will be used to either buy back and distribute or burn VALUE to/for the Governance Vault stakers
-6.8% of the profits generated from the Value Vaults will be used to buy back VALUE and distribute it to the Governance Vault stakers.

>> No.22714924
File: 4 KB, 271x186, 124654756.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

thanks just dumped my stack

>> No.22714928

-The staked value of the Governance Vault itself will be used as collateral to yield farm other protocols and buy back more VALUE as rewards.

Most Governance tokens only receive a the typical .05% swap fee. It has superior tokenomics to every other Governance token that I have come across.

TVL

Assuming everything is on track, the migration contracts are supposed to go live and will be siphoning quite a bit. As of right now there is 375 Million that will be automatically transferred from Balancer to Value Liquid. That alone will put us at 10th place on Defipulse.com. The migration contracts will also allow liquidity to easily move from Sushiswap and Uniswap as well. Uniswap is now sitting at 2 Billion TVL and Sushiswap at just over 500 Million. Even managing to get 5-10% from both protocols could put us at nearly 600 Million from the start. That isn't including TVL from the Value Vaults as well.

This project has a metric fuckton of promise and its so under valued its hard to believe. 45 Million MCAP that is routinely doing 35-60 Million in volume with potentially 600 TVL in the next few days. YFI has an MCAP of 875 Million with 930 Million TVL. You can argue supply matters but sooner rather than later the entire supply of VALUE will be farmed and then it will have continuous burns and buy back pressure everyday from multiple mechanics.

>> No.22714934

>>22714893
>copycat clone #312 reporting for copypasta duty

>> No.22714946

Effectively these updates will mitigate the risk of whale selling pressure by incentivisng the use of long-term holding, and make YFV incredibly competitive in the Yield-farming space. This project will have one hell of a moon-mission.

There is an absolute ton of reading material on YFV in regards to their road map and updates so if you would like to familiarise yourself some more on YFV then Its a great place to start.

If you enjoyed this write-up please consider using my referral code:

>> No.22714966

>>22714946
Referral code:
https://yfv.finance/?a=YrS1cfY3xdcLhJJCysKzcQ9fn65

>> No.22715169

Can someone please pump my bags so I can break even and sell? Thank you in advance.

>> No.22715528
File: 757 KB, 3464x3464, 5A713C73-4C62-4030-B01B-EA3457FDE904.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22714893
Thanks Eminem for bringing VALUE to this world

>> No.22715546

Fuck you. You fucking nigger scammer OP

>> No.22715547

>>22715169
spam memes and get yfv more attention

>> No.22715679

>>22714893

>Down 90%

You are stupid nigger.

>> No.22715903
File: 358 KB, 2000x2000, 63cfd665-6ddb-4bda-bb7b-609267b3eded_2.fcc32cf284052c263d8f770c3949f7bd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You literally can't beat value. It just shamelessly copies product specs at half the cost and twice the volume. It's more profitable, yet less expensive. More generic, yet plays the underdog. More accessible, yet deeply personal. More for your money for a small sacrifice in self respect. No wasted money on proper branding, advertising, marketing: NONE of that useless corporate drivel. Just pure unadulterated fucking value. It's a choice that only a complete and utter plebian would not let go to waste. The choice is clear: do YOU value?

>> No.22716062

damn they stolen all the money and still want more