[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 13 KB, 380x250, 1598427434367.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22567288 No.22567288 [Reply] [Original]

all of my shitcoins on binance just keep dumping
i never traded on uniswap because it's mosly a bunch of ranjeet scams, and now the fucking scammers got even sent 1,5k dollars for doing literally nothing
I fucking hate crypto

>> No.22567357

Its about 1000 dollars not more.
I receveived but I lost half of my gains betting on shitcoins. Thinking about withdrawing everything and be done with it.

>> No.22567546

>>22567288
aye its sad, but why didnt i use uniswap myself? ..... because uniswap ontop of the £20 ethereum fees for swapping coin, they also expected to take 90% of my coin off me too ontop of that lol anyone that used uniswap has probably lost money instead, because uniswap is a scam site that steals your coin off you and short changes you, only idiots that didnt read the conversion and so on would have fell for it though. they probably gave more to uniswap than they made, all this free coin from uniswap is just them giving the coin they stole from their customers back..... nah, even then they probably still are in profit and have billions kept that they stole off their dodgy conversions