[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 482 KB, 2042x1160, bitcoincomheader.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2254411 No.2254411 [Reply] [Original]

This is not a shill thread. I bought into this ico today because I've done some research and I liked the idea. I've been wanting to invest some gains in icos. BAT was one I considered but became concerned about the prospects, maybe just got tired of the shilling. Anyway after seeing how it went I am glad I didn't.

Wagerr' s site had issues from the traffic when it opened and I made a couple mistakes in the transaction due to misunderstanding the structure and rushing to buy in, partly because I was scared it would be whales that bought it up like BAT.

Tl;Dr I sent .6 btc but selected to receive only 1k wgr tokens due to lag and I'm a tard. I emailed the CEO and he personally responded and escalated and resolved the situation. It's a small chunk of change to waste time on for the sake of a brainlet like myself yet he did,on what must be a busy day as well.

I bought another btc worth because of this interaction. Again, I'm not saying it's not a shitcoin; after all shitcoins gonna shitcoin and this one might too but ill be hodling this one thanks to a responsive and helpful team and a what I think is a good idea.

Or just buy mooncoin receive lambo

>> No.2254431

>>2254411
i sent 0.1 btc only to receive zero wgr in return. it was my first ico ive participated in (other than BAT but i was too slow) and its kind of left a sour taste in my mouth

how do i go about resolving this? do i email them with the address they gave me to send my btc to?

>> No.2254436
File: 56 KB, 500x375, 1496104921731.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It's literally a fucking scam. Why would you give them your money?

>> No.2254504
File: 113 KB, 882x731, 1481346677612.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2254431
Email support@wagerr.com advise the tx id and email address you login to the website with.

>>2254436
Maybe so. Why bother sorting it when they already had my money though? Why do you think is a scam?