[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 26 KB, 350x350, 4chan-pepe-the-frog-pol-anonymous-others-png-clip-art-thumbnail.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22493641 No.22493641 [Reply] [Original]

anyone here who managed to turn his life around?

like went from neet to some decent paid non shit job or managed to set up a successful business?

>> No.22493682

>>22493641
These people exist, yes, I think the 1 thing they have done for themselves is to get away from technology.

>> No.22493873

I was working in a supermarket and tried to kms in 2016. Now I'm a firmware engineer.

>> No.22494175
File: 121 KB, 757x759, 1599814237966.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22493682
I was neet but then took a job doing whatever at the airport. Move scrap with forklifts, top up the tanks with oil from drums, clean up the hangars, move tires, keep the lots clean. Sometimes help when shit falls off the tugs and blocks the ramp. It paid like $14/hr, rain or snow, heatwave or freezing my ass off I'm out there. It fell in my lap and I don't even know what it's called, I just did whatever the mechanics and shop managers said to keep things moving, background kind of work. Nice because I had my routine and didn't really speak to anyone. Did it four years and said fuck this. I didn't get away from technology though because that's a guaranteed way to never make it.
I paid 10k and got a nursing license at a two year school then did a one year program while working full time for my degree. It's basically the only place you can make $30+/hr straight out of school with an associates, the degree doesn't pay anymore but it looks good and some places require you get it within X years of hire. I'm not much happier but at least I feel better compensated. For a while I'd do up to six nights up a week, got burned out, now doing a weekend only contract. It's hard work but $48/hr for two nights a week and full time benefits. As miserable as I am it could be worse. More than doubled my income and cut number of days I work by 60%. If you are good with numbers and putting together information and not squeamish it's a job I guess. Just waiting on crypto to moon so I can do the same thing without having to work. I'll finally be happy then, probably.

>> No.22494226

>>22494175
If I masturbated to a female version of a man, is it gay?

>> No.22494274

>>22493641
You just learn to hide your powerlevel and you can do whatever you want. I believe people here are smart. You’ll still be miserable though.
t. Corporate cuck

>> No.22494321

>>22494175
i always get a weird boner from this pic

>> No.22494351

I was a total recluse weirdo in school, a recluse weirdo young adult and now I'm a rich recluse weirdo.