[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 53 KB, 680x374, ewt1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22475663 No.22475663 [Reply] [Original]

Newbies still chasing DeFi hype and getting rekt or scammed!

In the meantime, smart people are loading with EWT.

Energy Web is accelerating a low-carbon, customer-centric electricity system by unleashing the potential of blockchain and decentralized technologies.

Energy Web also grew the world’s largest energy blockchain ecosystem.

Their partners include Eon, Total, Siemens, Tesla, Shell, Tepco, and many more…
Recently team hinted about entire country in western Europe will use their platform for renewable energy production.

Highly undervalued project for its use cases and atm best buy if you ask me.

Forget about DeFi and switch to green energy and real projects. real value over hype.

Thoughts?

>> No.22475934

>>22475663
Based alt, hasn't reached its potential. Trust in op and pamp this coin. Bridges all blockchain like tender mint sdk of cosmos

>> No.22476643

i fully agree with you. during defi hype we shouldnt forget about other gems. I didint see it before and checking right now. these partnerships are huge like i know 1kx also investor of another huge projects . Thanks for informing. Let me check it out

>> No.22476750

>>22475934
hello chico

>> No.22477611
File: 130 KB, 1319x732, PLOTX HOME PAGE.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22475663

DeFi is on the rise, many projects promise different services, but only one makes it unique: $PLOT - PlotX!

A DeFi Prediction Market Protocol on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is a set of open source smart contracts that emulate the features of a prediction market written with a vision of providing a fair, decentralized and open finance solution for prediction market creation, settlement and reward distribution.

**Why Prediction Markets?**

The idea of prediction markets has been very simple - they allow members of a community to use their skills in predicting the outcome of events and get rewarded if they are correct.

Token listing hasn't been announced yet so better check this one ;)