[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 87 KB, 1024x562, 1560395331857.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22472743 No.22472743 [Reply] [Original]

Is it true that Chainlink team and holders host periodic gay sex orgies and bear pool parties in San Francisco?
Are the rumors true?

>> No.22472756

>>22472743
True or not I sold my stack just because of this post fucking faggotry

>> No.22472759

Yes, and thats a good thing
$1000 EOY

>> No.22472767
File: 371 KB, 2048x1536, 4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>He walks into your room, belt buckle undone with mcdonalds grease glistening his hairy chest
>>He loosely flings off his daily steve jobs plaid shirt
>>You brace yourself uncomfortable, the binds keeping you shackled spread eagled on the floor

"yes master, nulinkers deserve death. they are just trying to buy this synth-russian vaporware dogshit token on the low by fudding a chinese CCP fly-fishing counter protestor forum. not like your browse it master or have any fucking semblance of a fatass walrus scammer mindset."

He smiles.

He slowly walks over to you.

"And what do you say to the deceivers?"

"You'll never buy sub one dollar again! Nice try, didn't read, not selling! been holding for 700+ days. imma just keep buying like the dumb dipshit pig i am. it'll eventually work out no matter what because im too stupid to understand economics and i compare this opportunity to ethereum cuz im a fat, fucking retarded pig that loves to pay for your expenses and vacations"

He assumes the position now, a chair on top of your bare naked chest. He grunts and let out a massive fart.

"That's right... I've been holding it for 700,000 blocks, it's nice and hot and stinky..." He trails off, a distant look in his eyes as he glances and looks at all the chainlink posters in the room.

He grunts and out comes, a fat nasty shit on your chest.

"Another 700k, dumped. Take it in your GPI."

"Thank you master, partnership confirmed. To the moon!"

>> No.22472787
File: 153 KB, 504x732, 1567840455165.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

He inhales deeply then takes out a Cuban cigar. Lighting first a $100 bill then using it light the cigar. You can smell the ashy scent lingering in the room as the smoke drifts up.

"Th-they said... $32 million dollars isn't worth my Oracle solution, that skinny, pedophile, meth, twink vitamin can kiss my neet asshole. when the verizon singular happens, everyone will know...."

"No master, let me kiss your whale 65% ass. Dump it on me. I'll wait for the singularity."

"How about this singularity marine!" He screams as a shit flies out onto your chest.

Retarded delusions creep your mind as the raw gas of his asshole makes your delirious, you prepare yourself for the joy. you pucker up and smooch sirgay's asshole, the sharpie still twitching in your little link boipucci.

"Just imagine all the data being sanitized by reputation, like Uber. No sybil attacks, all ERC20 based."

He lets out another fart and grunts again.

"Another 700k!"

You shout ecstatically, "build that oracle solution, buy that towncrier! hire more devs!"

"I've give you something to cry about" He replies. Once more he grunts again and shits a violent flow of diarrhea, this time getting on your chin and lip.

"Hey man, where's the bathroom?"

"Oh sorry bro! we're jus-just doing a little thing here, we're actually the link conference here, bathrooms are to your right."

"uhhhhhhhhhhh" says the confused onlooker as he quickly scuffles away.

"I'll shill for you Master!" As you cry out, the sloppy heap of shit covering your body as it slides down.

"1k EOY is FUD!"

"No... I will give you the fud." He grunts again and proceeds to let out a gassy fart.

"Another 700k!" He cries out as he lets his sweet, hairy cheeks flap as another shit dumps out.

"Di-di-", the shit overflowing your mouth, "d-didn'... arghhh, didn't read, not selling"

>> No.22472797

>>22472767
>>22472787
based

>> No.22472806
File: 81 KB, 882x637, 1568496016526.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Yeah, you like it linklet don't you? Who's my little marine? im about to sibos you up boy!"

"I am your pay pig NXT master, proud to be a link marine, I've been collect since thirty cents. Please... sir... I am a corporal rank bitch pay pig in your dungeon of neets, please Binance me again. im too fucking stupid to think for myself and will just keep buying your perpetual motion machine scam."

He pauses, inhales and yells "link 1000 eoy" as another turd mutters it's way out.

"Another 700k for expanding the team, Master?"

"No. For this expansion." He shits again as he groans. "All of these tokens need to go to startups, Sibos loved us so much, they didn't invite us back ever because they just can't handle their love for us."

"A Cambodian basket weaving fisherman enthusiast form is all I need for financial advice."

just then, a fat greasy figure appears in the door way, "Sirgay, you dipshit two-bit hack, where's my money!"

"I'm sorry Ari, I've spent it all on ughhhhhhhhhh! Sp-spen-spent it all on paid promotions and shadow networking to promote my literal shittoken."

"Well dump some more and then buy my company, you dumb faggot slav"

"yes master" sirgay puffs up his chest as ari leaves the room and begins to recite.

"You see, you can't pull data onto the blockchain, it's impossible, no one would ever create a simple contract to query Google."

You smile. "Yes Master, I'm your paypig. All FUD is actually from other chainlinkers. These magical whales are trying to suppress the price."

"No... I will suppress the price.... rgghhhhhh ahhhhh arghhhhh..."

"Thank you master. Web3, sibos, truffle, I will follow it all and I promise to scrounge up what little money I have to throw at this fancy database contract while you dump 700k, thank you Master! I'm a stupid fucking loser neet that thinks the 2017 pump and constant shilling means an actual project and not a skeleton of a copy-cat of other bullshit projects before. I'm a dumbass NEET and I don't know any better"

>> No.22473109
File: 126 KB, 1440x805, 20200826_132029.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The elite fucks absolutely anything anytime it wants.
That's what money is really for.

>> No.22473243

>>22472743
true. they are great fun.
just hate walking around after big boy sergey dumped his big stack in my ass.

>> No.22473532

>>22472743
What a bunch of faggots
How can you linkies hodl this vaporware when incels like this will inevitably dump on you
So fucking cringe

>> No.22473542
File: 441 KB, 557x1347, 7DAF5790-188C-4ED7-AEBD-AABF33E9C261.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22473532

>> No.22474051

That thumbs up gets me every time.

>> No.22474158

>>22472743
And someone give poor Thomas a LINK shirt.

>> No.22474179

>>22472743
what a cool pic

>> No.22474227

>>22472743
I always think that it's only brainlets are around him. Still can't get used to the size of his cranium.

>> No.22474296

>>22472743
i love the chainlink orgy parties. do you anons remember that one time when we were done fucking each other so hard and got hungry? everyone ordered a big mac and coom in it then we swapped big macs? that extra sauce was tasty as fk. you should consider joining us during these parties OP. stop sitting around with your dick out and shitposting on biz