[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 137 KB, 383x383, STA.Finance.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22457797 No.22457797 [Reply] [Original]

I didn't even pick a ticker yet, you're that early.
Imagine if YFI was deflationary, not just 1%, but 3% and if it got coupled with other deflationaries. Statera compared to other pools on Balancer Labs makes at least 3x times more revenue than all the normal pools and it exponentially burns the more you run it through each pool and pair. It burns 1% at Uniswap 1% at Delta and 1% at Phoenix (because Phoenix includes Delta). It could burn 9% if we increased each one to 3%

gg/AYGMYsf

Now instead of JUST pools we are going to use pairs and instead of an arbitrage bot that balances/limits the price we are instead only going to limit the dumps and allow the pumps.
Giving an arbitrage bot a deflationary is like giving a kid black licorice. You will have hyperactive yield farming and receive +1x times the volume for every pair.

If 1% burn and if you have 50 pairs you'll receive 50x (of each respective pair's volume, 1M volume = 10k fees, 100M volume = 1M fees spread among the farmers)
A deflationary inside a farming token effectively creates a chain reaction because it's not just the individual pair burning, if one pair has a lot of volume the other pairs will also be affected by it because the YFI gets burned in every pair and the arbitrage bot will seize the opportunity, it will create an insane feedback loop as the token keeps back and forth burning and arbitrage trading.

I won't be holding the presale till not enough interest is shown. In order for such a thing to work I can't just make another shoddy unbacked unfinanced sabotaged doppelganger, I need the power of the high volume or else this project is no better than YFBeta. Neat of them to send half the fees to buy back YFB to create buy pressure, but the main deal breaker will always be the lack of pairs/lack of volume.

gg/AYGMYsf

>> No.22457812

God this board is total shit. A new shit coin every day

>> No.22457860

>>22457812
He’s tried this for two weeks already. Like launched twice and exit scammed.

Google the discord link

>> No.22457918

>>22457860
Never launched it. Can't launch it. I don't think the collective wallets of /biz/ have enough money to completely fund what I want here.
At most /biz/ could go shill on Twitter as step 1, but nobody uses Twitter and Facebook on 4chan.

>> No.22458204

I seriously cannot shill this by myself.

>> No.22458243

Get the fuck out of here with that garbage.

>> No.22458259
File: 163 KB, 940x663, 69DE8135-050C-4AE4-A04C-022FE9B79878.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22458204
Obviously