[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 372 KB, 700x700, gettysburganniv_v1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2243420 No.2243420 [Reply] [Original]

Is it just me or has bigger Bitcoin mining pools just fucked over the whole Satoshi Nakamoto whitepaper in the name of greed?

The more I read into the technical of Bitcoin, the more I notice big miners are just profiting. Ideally, Bitcoin should be based on a P2Pool-like system that handles transaction issues, DDoS issues, etc.. Thus, it appears that the big miners are preventing Bitcoin from being what Satoshi Nakamoto envision.

What was the real deal with the 1MB block size limit anyway? Shouldn't market forces themselves delimit a DDoS attack from occurring, especially if a P2Pool-like system is implemented?

A big miner, if I understand correctly, has a higher chance of getting DDoS'd than a P2Pool-like system, right? And bigger miners have more money, right? So, they get the say in the block size limit, right? Screwing over the little guy that would be part of a P2Pool-like system, right?

Bitcoin seems like a lot of bullshit, and I can definitely see a better system being built, especially if it's FOR THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE.

>> No.2243487

BTC is not the future. Im not sure if the future coin exists yet, But it wont be BTC in the long run. Stepping back and looking at the big picture, using history as a means of gauging accuracy, BTC is an alpha for the future.

>> No.2244775

>>2243420

You can't have a system for the people, by the people, due to greed.

>> No.2244835 [DELETED] 
File: 85 KB, 717x393, $NXS.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2243487
It does, it's being accumilated by Whales as we speak

>> No.2244858 [DELETED] 
File: 365 KB, 750x725, nocoinerwar.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2243487
The nwo coin is being accumulated by Whales currently

You wont be expecting it