[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 603 KB, 1036x919, bobo-galaxy-laughing.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22400877 No.22400877 [Reply] [Original]

Why do chads sell and profit? The answer is simple. They cannot help themselves. Because they are a money making machine. And being a money making machine it is inbred in them to sell. No matter how difficult or lost the situation may seem they cannot help themselves, it is impossible for them not to sell. When the chart is doing nose dives on every exchange will I continue to sell? Yes. The answer is yes. When ETH's gas prices are coming out everyone's ass, will I continue to sell? YES. When I'm lying dead on this bed, will I continue to sell? FUCK YES. I can't help myself. Why do you do it? I can't help myself I am a MONEY MAKING MACHINE and that's what money making machines do. Until KEK throw's the towel in on me. I am going to continue to sell until the green dildos throw the towel in.

>> No.22400972
File: 21 KB, 509x512, EFH32-9WsAUny4L.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I get real joy out of selling into pumps

>> No.22401127

>>22400877
keked