[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.00 MB, 1181x1181, reichsmark.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22396365 No.22396365 [Reply] [Original]

Mathematically modeled after Hitler's "Labor-Backed Currency". The Problem: Whales use their wealth to hop into new cryptocurrencies, becoming majority shareholders instantly, with no ties to the community and adding no value to the community, and manipulating the market as they wish. They are therefore the JEWS of the cryptosphere and must be eliminated.
Features:
>semi-stable coin pegged to the dollar but with a special multiplier that increases by 10% per month
>is not meant to make you rich but instead to earn a consistent hourly income based on real value you added to the community via your work, which could be as simple as running your own node to help secure the network, or as complex as freelance work for other community members, or creating websites that benefit the community, html5 games, or anything that produced REAL VALUE within The Reich's ecosystem
>is not meant for mass adoption. is meant to repel "normies" because they are not fit to be among us
[continued]

>> No.22396375

>you get whatever amount of supply is currently equal to $1 per hour for each node you run. but must be given special permission with a special key to set up the node. only 1 special key per day will be given out, to a community member who has been in the community for more than 14 days.
>there are 5 tiers, each tier doubles the amount you are paid per hour. this is the equivalent of being "promoted" by the "government". you can be nominated for a promotion by any member of a higher tier than you (your "superior"), it is then voted on by your superiors to give you +1 tier. this could be for anything of value you produced for the community, as simple as just helping on marketing the coin to a wider audience to gain new members
>tiers expire, you lose 1 tier for every 60 days you do not produce value for the community.

>> No.22396402
File: 1.88 MB, 2048x1486, 01 - TloaEPt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>the end result is we get people creating things like crazy for the community, because everything is based on producing real value. it could end up as an entire ecosystem of websites/apps/games and "stores" (think Infowars store) to spend your coin. This entices people to stay longterm. They can have everything they enjoy within the Reichsmark ecosystem. it will be a breakaway online civilization.
The concept is that you will be paid per hour as opposed to most cryptocurrencies which allow obtaining any amount you want instantly according to your wealth and promising future riches via increased prices

>> No.22396547

It takes out everything that is "Jewish" within cryptocurrency and replaces it with Aryan logic and honor.

>> No.22396802

>> No.22396938

t. Rug pulling commie trying to trick noble white men

>> No.22396959

how many more shitty iphone apps do people need?
making shitty apps is not “producing”

>> No.22397135

>>22396365
>pegged to the dollar
Stopped reading, go fuck yourself

>> No.22397484

>>22397135
The dollar is Jewish but that's the thing, it has a special multiplier that causes it to slowly surpass the value of the Jewish dollar. The Jewish dollar is it's enemy.

>> No.22397520

>>22396375
kinda based but wheres the source code, or do you expect anons to write it for you

>> No.22397597

>>22397520
It's in a pre-launch state but it is being developed. It also already has "value added" apps produced from apps I had already created prior to imagining this idea. For example a cryptocurrency bot that will be free for members to use, and can monitor and trade the 135 biggest coins on Binance, for free. And a video site, similar to Bitchute, which is also blockchain based.

>> No.22397611

>>22397597
Many of the "value added" features already exist, it just needs the coin itself, then the "value added features" will be added with time delays in between for a sense of progression.

>> No.22397653

>>22397597
There is also another version of the crypto bot which has guaranteed profit that is achieved because it exclusively trades Stablecoins. Even Stablecoins fluctuate about 4% per month before reverting to their pegged value. This allows guaranteed, yet low, profit trades to occur.

>> No.22397864

I've also made various html5 games during 2015 when the "IO" crazy was at it's peak. I then moved on to other things. But html5 games are still an option, such as a multiplayer round-based Race War simulator.

>> No.22397895

I also have my own "Chan" running but I will not reveal which one because I'm going to make a copy of it with a new domain name specifically for just this community.

>> No.22397943

I also have the source code for a decentralized VPN which can be another value added feature. People who run a VPN node can get paid in Reichsmarks.

>> No.22398003

I also have various social media bots for example a Reddit bot that can send 1000 DMs per hour and automatically create new accounts and earn Karma. Probably someone would want that. I also have a 4chan bot that can keep a general thread up 24/7, and practically anything else like reply to threads matching certain keywords, etc. I'm sure someone would want that as well.