[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 12 KB, 276x182, 1596317466207.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22362156 No.22362156 [Reply] [Original]

Is there any hopium left

>> No.22362203

>>22362156

hot off the press

https://youtu.be/WquMEF6Tg1c

>> No.22362214

Defi and smart contracts are the biggest meme out there at the moment. I know what i'm talking about as i'm writing and researching for my doctorate degree on defi. Underage link buyers completely lack the ability to judge applicability of smart contracts due to being illiterates in business processes. A few lines of code are not able to replace clearing, it would need lawyers and negotiations until two companies would agree on a self executing smart contract, the same reasons why you need clearing today on the first place basically. Apart from that no company will buy the pre inflated tokens you bought to execute simple on chain requests that can easily be handled by company interfaces / programms. Defi is vastly overestimated and will be used in niches only and certainly not to the profit of token buyers from defi projects. Smart contracts can be used for simple applications, but there, a monetizing is hardly possible. For complicated things they cannot be used. Anons like to bring up all kinds of examples like insurance contracts or the like and describe how the contract can get validated info eg on water levels or stuff, but that's unfortunately not the point. This info is attainable easily and validated right now. The problem starts when things aren't black and white, which is almost always the case. Is the damage set into the insurance the case? Was the money transferred enough to cover the damage? No company would allow a smart contract to auto-execute

>> No.22362235

>>22362203
I'm not listening to a faggot for a half hour.

>> No.22362299
File: 182 KB, 820x756, 157-1570090_imgenes-png-de-nico-yazawa-nico-yazawa-png.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22362156
No.
Sell now.

>> No.22362375

honestly it's hard not be bullish right now when you consider how we're really just exiting the post 2018 bear and just went through a 1930 global crash that is now going into recovery, also leading into an election year and the post halving cycle.... while blockchain is only just beginning to be useful for something, with defi in the billions range already and with link being by all accounts the "hottest" asset of the cycle while anything pre 2018 is tainted by its justed chart and anything post link lacks its momentum, treasury, community, general purpose and adoption, biz team, etc right now they're still hiring for 30+ positions and releasing daily announcements, which means the hype will sustain; because an oracle layer isn't a blockchain layer or a defi protocol, it's being easily and constantly being integrated with external data so it's actually a lot easier to generate partnerships and keep hype alive, and because an oracle network is such a massive thing to build and grow there's still so much more room for growth, right now it's literally only a few price feeds, wait til defi starts relying on credits scores, fiat outputs, etc
major tech milestones still unreleased: tsigs, town crier integration, staking of course, do you think they'll stop there? they'll keep innovating with ari in r&d, look at the recent paper he made with fucking jpmorgan
other 2021-22 milestones hot for crypto: eth2, paypal, libra, defi hitting 10b symbolic number
china bsn going live - global competition ensures you'll see US blockchain, EU blockchain, following suit
sergey doing a keynote at the fucking WEF. Davos elite young global leader.
Influencers like winklevii now going full shill. Newsweek, bloomberg just beginning to notice.
This is just month 0 of media attention, normie awareness and mania. Except 1 year for it to take root.
+30 hires.... full marketing staff, etc. tenfold aggressiveness. expect 10% dominance.
daily news, today it's deloitte, tomorrow another

>> No.22362411

>>22362203
LMAO. He says investors do better then shows a wave chart that might retrace the ATH but will likely fall short. Sounds like the traders come out ahead on this one.

>> No.22362439

>>22362203
i refuse to believe faggots like this will make it. i just refuse to believe that there is a reality were a faggot like this makes money off crypto. there is no way this shit aint crashing and flushing all these retards off the market.

>> No.22362510

>>22362214

nice copy pasta you gigantic faggot