[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 405 KB, 1800x1273, frenzone.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22341499 No.22341499 [Reply] [Original]

I've been renting for the last few years since moving out of my parent's house and I've realized its a scam when you can pay the same amount to own and home which you're paying towards and don't have to have a landlord hassling you or other tenants around.

What is the redpill on buying a house in the US, specifically Florida? What are the current programs you can use to get in a home cheaply, easily and not get scammed?

>> No.22341543

Fha loan as long as your credit is not complete shit. 3-5% down in most cases. Then in a year refinance.

>> No.22341605

>>22341543
Thanks for the tip, what does that usually end up being in comparison to the selling price in the long term? Are there any specific additional government programs right now due to corona or anything?

>> No.22341664

Buying is a very fulfilling event.
Credit to debt ratio. Remember that saying.

Florida is shit tier economically
Zero presence in the Commerce sector for the state. Oranges are the only thing good going for it.
Keep close to the coastline so niggers won’t mug you(happened to my mom in Ft.Lauderdale.)

t. Former 10yr Floridian

>> No.22341795

>>22341664
Yeah, east coast here and intend to buy there. Niggers are the worst, I have to interact with them daily and the hate whitey mindset is only increasing. Is the redpill to wait until the market goes into the absolute shitter like it supposedly will soon?